Part 18: The Final One

Warning: Looooong

Proof reading not done yet. Ignore typos plz

"What do you think you are doing?"

He stopped nuzzling her neck and lifted his face to look at her directly. Caressing her head, he smiled at her with desire clearly visible into his eyes.

Arnav - I think I'm loving my wife, what else?

He caught her lips into his his only to be pushed by a struggling Khushi. She got up to sit on the bed.

Khushi - Arnavji, have some shame! Di is staying in the room right next to us. She might hear us.

Arnav - Di will be staying with us for a year now, so I can't touch you till then?

Khushi - Yes! Stay away from me.

He also sat up on the bed and nodded in denial in disbelief at her drama.

Arnav - What rubbish!

Khushi - Rubbish or not, you don't dare touch me.

He let out a groan in frustration and laid back with his back to her. Khushi suppressed a smile as she looked at her cranky husband. She giggled having successfully annoyed her hubby.

But it was enough now. She wanted him as much she did.

Khushi - Ok I've changed my mind. We won't make any noise.

He turned to her raising his brows. He got her whole act.

Arnav - Why? Why now?

Khushi - Because I'm saying so.

She pouted pulling him closer. He chuckled but didn't want to give in. To so fast.

Arnav - But now I don't want.

Khushi - Then I'll complain to Naniji. Remember what she told over the phone? I'm pregnant. You have to keep me happy and take care of my every wish.

Arnav - What was the need to do the drama before then?

Khushi - Because your baby wanted me to annoy its father.

She surrounded her arms around his neck. And he couldn't help but smile.

Arnav - You're going to take full advantage of the fact that my baby is growing in your womb. Isn't it!?

Khushi - I have no fear accepting it. Yes.

She smirked with a wink. He kissed her forehead before taking her in an embrace.

* * *

Nine Weeks

Arnav entered the room to find his wife standing in front of the mirror. He frowned spotting her outgrown tummy but soon realized she had added clothes inside her kurti. He chuckled as she twisted her face at her reflection.

Arnav - Suits you!

She gasped hearing his voice and turned around immediately taking out all the clothes.

Khushi - What?

Arnav - The baby bump.

He walked over to her and kept his hand on her flat belly. She pouted and lowered her eyes as he caressed it.

Khushi - I'll become fat.

Arnav - It won't be fat. It'll be our baby who's growing in your womb. And I can't wait for it.

A smile crept on her lips and she threw her arms around him smiling wide.

* * *

Thirteen Weeks