Part 6: When Two Worlds Collide

"I can't live like this anymore. I've had enough now!"

He raised his brows half amused at her. Another of her endless dramas?

Arnav - What's the matter?

Khushi - This!

She said pointing to the beer bottle in his hand and the non vegetarian pizza he was eating while watching news.

Khushi - Why did you bring a pizza? And that too non veg. I had informed you I'll make lauki ki sabzi in dinner.

Arnav - I'm really not in mood for lauki ki sabzi.

Khushi - Then why did you tell me to cook whatever I want in dinner when I asked you in the morning?

Arnav - I didn't know you'd make lauki ki sabzi.

She kept her hands on her hips now annoyed by his behaviour.

Khushi - Arnavji, we're not in Shantivan where Prakash brothers will make three to four items in dinner. One dish is enough for us both and if you say cook whatever you want, then you'll have to eat whatever I cook! What do I do with the rest now?

Arnav - I don't know, throw it away but stop getting on my nerves.

Khushi - Since when have you become a serial drinker and non veg eater? I'm seeing that here you drink every day and eat non veg more often. Filled our fridge with so much beer and meat. You never did that in Delhi!

Arnav -That's because Nani and Di strongly opposed it. But here, no Nani and Di, so!

Khushi - So what? I don't like you drinking and eating non veg everyday. I won't allow it anymore.

He raised his brows at her.

Arnav - You won't allow? Yeah right!

Khushi - I'm not joking! You forgot my rule? No kissing or touching me after drinking or eating meat.

Arnav - Khushi, I had a hectic day at office. Stop getting on my nerves and let me watch news in peace.

She looked at him in disbelief and went to sleep.

* * *

"Khushiiii, where is my navy blue shirt?"

Standing in a towel wrapped around his hips, he'd been searching through the whole cupboard and somehow was sure he had more clothes than in the cupboard present. Khushi just came into the bedroom after being done making breakfast.

Arnav - Why is the cupboard so empty? Where are my clothes?

She thinned her lips looking down and walked to the cupboard not looking at him.

Khushi - There are so many shirts, why don't you wear one of these here?

Arnav - But where is that shirt?

Khushi - It must be here somewhere only. Why do you want to wear that only? Wear anything! You look hot in everything!

She blushed to which he raised his brows. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada flirting with him so suddenly means something is wrong.

Arnav - No. I want to wear that shirt only! Where is it?

Khushi - Offo Arnavji, sometimes you really act like a child. The shirt is in laundry, wear something else.

Arnav - Laundry? As per I remember, last time I wore it was the day we came here to London. Why is it still in laundry?

She looked here and there biting her lower lip. He but smirked understanding it.