Segment 4

It didn't take much persuasion for Ritwik to accept Ayush's advice to meet Oorvi Darshini. The next day, with a bunch of flowers, he knocked the door of Oorvi's house. He actually had butterflies in his stomach.  He was never normally nervous- even in the most dangerous situations of spotting out the most wanted criminals in his CCTV. His brain was always wedded to work (let us say atleast till yesterday- not to think of the morrow ). But today was entirely different. He had to admit to himself he had the collywobbles now. He was expecting the door to be opened by one of the maids, but was surprised that it was Oorvi who did that. He mustered all his courage to greet her but found himself numb. Cripes! Their eyes met. That's it. The entire world began to fade away. They had an instant connection. It took a while for both of them to pull it together into reality.

A small, clear and sure voice inside Oorvi's head said 'I could marry him'. She immediately shook her head and thought 'Where did that come from?' Subsequently, as you may have guessed, they ended up loving each other.  Their hearts had already chosen each other at first sight. If anything deemed to be called love at first sight, it would be this.