Twelfth Hum

All before his shoulders slightly shook in perfect tune with each poignant pluck of the bass. His sobs tumbling out of his lips in perfect contrast to the snowflakes dancing in the air before him. They seemed to paint Seoul white as he filled his room with tears he had promised to no longer shed.

"You're going to catch a cold."

Soft and warm, a blanket was thrown over his shoulders. However, it in no way compared to the warmth in the voice that chided him again, "I will not be the one to nurse you."

Yoongi's voice was soon drowned out as he felt arms wrap around him.

"We both know that you will, Hyung," Hoseok chuckled.

"He'd leave the medicine by his door," Taehyung mused.

"That defeats the purpose of nursing him, Hyung," Jimin shook his head.

"Did you or did you not hear me say that I would not be nursing him?"

Hoseok simply smiled a very knowing smile as he looked away from the argument waiting to happen. However, just as he focused back on the shaking shoulders in his arms; just as Taehyung and Yoongi sauntered closer, still knee-deep into an impending argument judging from their linked hands; Jimin gasped.

"The first snow!"

Middle fingers were thrown as Yoongi reminded him that his statement was a month late. Moreover, ARMYs had been shivering in said snow that very same morning. Still, Jimin wouldn't have it as he made a show of pointing to the large bay window and the very reason they had all rushed to this room.

"I say that it's the first snow," he clucked his tongue before wrapping his arms around the white blob. "The first snow of our-"

"Don't," Yoongi pleaded.

"The first snow of our-," Jimin tried once more.

"Don't," Taehyung cut in despite his bright chuckle.

"The first snow of our second chapter!"

He blinked.

Jimin blinked.

Everyone blinked.

Then they all burst out laughing in a wondrous cringe fest as Hoseok added an adorable dance to the spotlight he had more than stolen from Jimin. All before making his words even more childlike as they doubled over. Each of them somehow making their way to the ground, huddled around the cutest sniffling blob a white blanket had ever seen.

---->