New Family

(You are still 6 years old until later)
(Y/n)'s Pov-

Mr. Ozpin was holding my hand as we were walking to a big and nice house that he lives in. He let's go of my hand and pulls out keys from his pocket. I looked at the moon, which came out from behind the clouds. Looking back, Mr. Ozpin opened the door and led me inside. The place was filled with lots of shiny things and stuff that looked like he paid lots of money for.

???: "Welcome back Ozp-"

A woman with blonde hair, green eyes, wearing glasses and white and black clothes walked in and looked at me, then at Mr. Ozpin.

Ozpin: "I know you're going to question about him and I will expla-"

???: "Explain what?! Where did you get him?!"

Ozpin: "Let me explain without being interrupted, Glynda."

She gives me an evil stare, which I hid my face behind my backpack.

Glynda: "*Sigh* Explain."

Ozpin: "I found him in an abandoned house, bleeding. He didn't have anywhere to live and I wasn't going to let him stay in that unsafe house."

She looked at me again, but with a look of sadness on her face. I looked back at her.

Glynda: "I'm sorry for yelling."

(Y/n): "It's okay..."

Glynda: "Where is your family?"

(Y/n): "*Looks away*"

Glynda: "*To Ozpin* Did you ask about his family?"

Ozpin: "He wouldn't have told me."

Glynda: "*Looks at (Y/n)* Can you please tell me?"

(Y/n): "I.. I .. I ran away... because mommy and daddy didn't want me!"

Ozpin's Pov-

(Y/n) began to cry as Glynda comforted him. I honestly felt bad that his parents wouldn't care for him. Just as Glynda released him from a hug, he stared at us.

(Y/n): "P..p... please don't s..send me back..."

After hearing his voice in fear, I felt my heart shatter, knowing that he thought we would return him to his parents.

Glynda: "Oh no. We wouldn't do such a thing."

During this, he smiled and
hugged Glynda. At first, she was surprised, but then she gave into the hug.

(Y/n): "Thank you..."

I soon join in the hug.

Ozpin: "We will take care of you, (Y/n)."

Glynda: "Right."

(Y/n): "*Smiles and wipes away tears* Thank you."

Timeskip- 11 years later
(Y/n)'s Pov-

It has been 11 years since Ozpin and Glynda took me in as their son. But I kept my cuts and mental friend a secret, they would think I was a crazy person if I told them. Now, I attend Beacon High and Ozpin was able to enroll me their easily since he was the principal. It was now my
Junior year and I met some cool people like Coco, Velvet, Yatsuhashi, and Fox. The four were seniors, but they accepted me as a friend in their group.  But one particular group of Juniors caught my attention, they were Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang.

Ruby Rose was a quirky, cute, and childish kid. She has black hair with red tips. She sometimes draws weapons likes swords, guns, and other stuff like that. And she has an addiction to cookies, which she says that it's a habit. And another thing about her is that she was suppose to be a freshman, but dad a.k.a. Ozpin, moved her up by two years even though she is 15 years old.

Weiss Schnee, the heiress of the Schnee Industry. She may seem like a Ruby from her height, but she is a Junior also. Her white hair is in a pony tail that is moved to her right. She transferred from Atlas to here, which I questioned why. She is also mean and bossy at times, but she is "occasionally" nice. Sometimes me and the others would make fun of her a bit and call her Ice Queen because of a cold heart she has, but she just sarcastically laughs it off.

Blake Bellodana was the next one I met. She is quiet and a bookworm. She is the same age as I am, but a month younger. I always wondered why she would be by herself. Sometimes I catch her blushing and slamming her book close when I take one peek into the book. All and all, she is nice and cute to be with for some peace and quiet, reading, and some help.

Yang Xiao Long, the "not" tom boy out of all the them. She is Ruby's half sister. Her mom went missing one day and so hers and Ruby's dad took care of them since Ruby's mom died when Ruby was too young to understand death. She has blonde hair, which she doesn't let anyone touch. If they did, nice knowing ya or see ya at your funeral, I'll wear my most colorful tux if I hate them. She is the outgoing side of Ruby and cool too. She is sometimes flirty with me and causes me to blush.

Either way, they are all cool and nice to be around. I remember when I first met them.

Flashback-

I was running to my 2nd period class since I slept in Mr. Port's class after his lecture of himself. Right behind me were four girls as the one with red and black hair was directly behind me.

(Y/n): "Overslept in Port's class?"

Red: "Yeah. Same for you?"

(Y/n): "Yep."

Red: "Who do you have next class?"

(Y/n): "Dr. Oobleck."

Yellow: "Hey same here, cutie.~"

I blushed as she said that.

(Y/n): "Thanks. My name is (Y/n). What's your name?"

Red: "We'll tell you when we get to Oobleck's class."

(Y/n): "Seems good."

We all made it to Oobleck's class with one minute left before the bell rang. Thank god we did.

Red: "So my name is Ruby Rose."

Weiss: "I am Weiss Schnee. Heiress of the Schnee Industry."

Blake: "Blake Bellodana."

Yang: "And I'm Yang Xiao Long. Ruby's half sister. *Points to Ruby*"

(Y/n): "Nice to meet you all."

Flashback Ends-

After that, I got to know them more and they know me. I enjoy being by their side, but Sin was holding me back from my joy and happiness.

Sin: "Remember what I said."

End of chapter 2