05 - A New Beginning Part 1

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It's been a couple of years since I have seen Noah. Season five of Stranger Things is suppose to start being recorded. My character is suppose to come back to the show. I'm kind of nervous to see Noah again. It's been like two years. He's 15 now and I'm 16 now. He is a famous actor and I'm a famous singer/actor. Millie and myself are still friends, we talk everyday. She told me Noah misses me dearly.

Right now I am on my way to be on a tv show interview. Surely they are to talk about myself coming back to Stranger Things. I get to the set and I am greeted by the hostess. She gave me a hug and then told me to wait until she calls for me. There is something going on though, I know it.

"And Welcome my friend (Y/N) (L/N)!" The hostess says, the crowd cheering as I walk onto the stage.

"Sooo....I heard your coming back to Stranger Things, is that true?" The crowd cheers, making me giggle.

"Yes, I will be returning to Stranger Things this season" I tell them, making people hallor and cheer.

"Now on a more serious matter, what's going on between you and Noah Schnapp?" She says smirking, making my face red.

"What, nothing..." I trail off.

"Mhm. Thats why we got pictures of you two kissing from when you were first on stranger things" The hostess says smirking, my face going a deep shade of red.

"W-well, u-uh-" I got cut off.

"And Noah had something he wanted to tell you himself..." The crowd went wild, I tried to hide my anger. Noah came walking out, looking more beautiful then ever....As soon as he saw me and fell to his knees.

"(Y/N)!" He cried out, I cross my arms over my chest.

"What" I snap.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry! Let me prove it to you! Let me take you on a date, right here, right now" he pleads, sighing I nod, making the crowd cheer.

"When we get back, Noah Schnapp takes (Y/N) (L/N) on a date!" The hostess cheers.

Thank you andimacklover202 and strangerthingsIT1 for the ideas! I combined your guys ideas! Thank you both very much! Go give them both a follow and check out their stories!