01 - The Big News

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I have been walking around my room nervously with my friend Millie Bobby Brown. She's my best friend. She's been cast in the tv show "Stranger Things" As Eleven. Season three is on its way, the only thing is, I auditioned for a part in "Stranger Things" for this season. Why? I don't know Millie wanted me too! I can't do this! Noah Schnapp is gonna be there and I have the biggest crush on him! Even though I have never met him....

"(Y/N)!" Millie shouts making me jump.

"Yes?" I ask smiling innocently making her laugh.

"The letter, it's here!" She squeals.

My heart starts to race. What if it says I didn't make the cut? What if it says I did! I've never been more scared in my entire life! Slowly I open the letter. Millie takes it from me and starts reading it. She then looks up at me with sad eyes, my heart drops.

"You...." She starts, "Got the part!"

"Seriously?" I ask excitedly. She nods and shows me the paper.

"Girls" My dad calls. We both race down the stairs screaming at him. He chuckles.

"Girls, girls, I'm assuming (Y/N) got the part?" He asks.

"Yes!" Millie and I scream at the same time, making my dad chuckle.

Soon we all sat down for lunch. Mostly we were talking about how exciting getting the part is. Millie was so happy for me. Soon we finished and Millie and I went back upstairs to my room. Soon she looks up at me with a smirk. This can't be good.

"Guess who's calling~" she teases. I now wish I never told her that I have a thing for her coworker Noah Schnapp.

"Noah?" I asks blushing softly. She nods and giggles answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Hey" she chirps.

"Hey, we were wondering-" She cuts him off.

"Do you know who got the part for your love interest in the show?!" She asks

"U-uh, who?" He asks, we could hear giggling in the background. It sounded like a girl.

"(Y/N) got it!" Millie says happily.

"Oh...cool" Noah mumbles, he didn't seem very happy which maybe sorta kind of broke my heart.

"Noah" Millie frowns and looks at me. I smile and mouth 'It's okay'. She nods.

"Anyways..." Noah started, "Can we hang out tonight? There is somebody you need to meet"

"Oh, I'm sorry Noah, I'm busy tonight with (Y/N)" Millie tells him.

"Oh" he mumbles bitterly.

"I'm so-" Millie started, but Noah hanged up the phone.

"What's his deal?" I ask. Thats not the Noah Millie and I know. I mean, I kind of know Noah, even though we've only hanged out in a group.

"I...don't know" Millie frowns.