03 - Maybe?

(Y/C/N) - Your Character's Name

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The next day we were shooting the scene where my character and Noah's meet. This is going to he awful! I told Millie all about it. She told me she understands, she also said we sometimes need to take risks to keep the ones we need around. I don't know. We are just so young!

"(Y/N), ready?" Millie asks, I not and walk onto set.

There stood Noah, he didn't look happy at all. They made sure we were okay before they started the scene off with 'Action'. My character was sitting in Mikes basement. She was sitting with El. Soon we heard the boys coming down to the basement. On cue I get up to hide, but at the same time Mill-El hand shoots up and pulls me back down to the ground where we were sitting.

The boys were now fully down into the basement. Noa-Will looks at me and frowns.

"Uh guys. Who's that?" He asks. Quickly the other three turn to look at My character.

"Oh, that's (Y/C/N)" Mike says. Noa-Will walks towards El and myself. He goes on his knees and stares into my eyes.

"What?" My character asks.

"I-I'm Will" he smiles awkwardly.

"Hi captain obvious" I say sarcastically, making Will frown. Then a bomb sound went off.

"Aaaand Cut!"

We all wall of of the set and Millie and I head off to lunch. I can't help but feeling so upset about Noah. I smile at Millie.

"I'll be right back" I tell her and then run off. Quickly I find Noah, I grab his hand and pull him away from whoever he was talking too. He started protesting, but I kept dragging him away. Once we were away from everyone I look into his beautiful eyes.

"Noah, I'm sorry. I just, I was scared I didn't mean I didn't want to be your girlfriend, as much as we can I guess" I tell him quickly.

"And what's that suppose to me?" Finn asks looking between Noah and myself.

"Finn, she's trying to take back what she said" Noah tells him.

"Do you mean it (Y/N)?" Finn asks.

"Well, I mean I want to date Noah I really do but it's gonna be hard because he's 13 and I'm 14, neither of us can drive" I tell them.

"Maybe...Maybe" Finn looks at Noah, Noah sighs.

"Maybe, I'll think about it" Noah says walking away with Finn, breaking my heart.