02 - First Kiss

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's been a week since I last talked to Noah. I'm still very upset. I found out why is was mad. He started dating someone, someone who was going for the role I got. Thats why he's been acting like a sissy around me...

"(Y/N) are you ready to start filming today?" Asks Millie.

"Yeah" I mumble.

"Hey, don't be sad, it's okay. His lost" Millie smiles at me. I smile back and nod. She is right.

"Okay girls, I'll pick you two up later" My dad says to us. Millie nods and pulls me out of the car. I stare at the ground nervously. We walk over to were we are needed.

~Time Skip~

Today has been amazing! I got to do so many cool things! Right now we are all on lunch. I excused myself to go use the bathroom. Millie offered to come along, but I told her it was okay. I walked go the bathroom, but I was grabbed and pulled away from were I was headed. Slowly I look to see Noah standing in front of me.

"Wh-" before I could get the words out he leaned in and kisses me. He slowly pulls away, a blush creeping to my face. Quickly I look away. I felt a hand under my chin, Noah's hand. He makes me look at him, making my already noticeable blush, even more noticeable.

"Don't be shy, I got you" he says hugging me. Slowly I hug back, then it dawns on me.

"Noah your girlfriend!" I almost hiss at him.

"Oh, her? She was just to make you jealous and see if you liked me. She means nothing to me, as I mean nothing to her" He chuckles awkwardly. Making me smile at him.

"I guess it worked" I mumble softly.

"It sure did, you seemed to like what I did, and what I'm about to do again" he states, his voice getting lower and lower. Slowly his lips meet mine. I blush and look away, making him chuckle.

"Noah you're on my 13, I'm only 14. I just, we just" I start, he starts chuckling shaking his head.

"Wh-what?" I asks.

"Typical (Y/N)" He shakes his head laughing sarcastically.

"Noa-"

"Don't talk to me again" Noah says, hurt in his voice. I reach out to him but he walks away, I quickly follow him.

"Noah, I w-was just saying! I didn't mean I don-"

"Leave me alone (Y/N)!" He yells at me, his eyes full of hurt.

I stare at him, tears slowly streaming down my face. I watch him walk away. I sob escaping my lips. Quickly I run off and hide for the rest of the day.