Chapter #3 Ouran Host Club

Today I walking into Ouran for school once again. I walk to my class and sit while reading my book I had been reading all morning. I barley look up as the girls surround be and then the teacher comes in. This morning I received a text from my father stating he would be in Japan and the Morinozuka's and Haninozuka's as well as myself father and mother will be meeting up for a dinner. He would be picking me up and have a dress ready for me. He would also have close for my husband and his cousin. I had yet to see them to tell them so I am expecting that they have recieved the same text I have.

    Once classes end I walk to the host club making sure not to be hit by the rose petals or scent that I have found out I am allergic to. I walk in and settle into a seat as I listen to the heavy foot falls until the stop by me. Everyone squeals as I look up to see my mother and father who hand me a bag of clothes. I nod and walk into a changing area in the club and change into short blue spigetti strap dress that goes to my knee and the other goes to my middle thigh playing peek a boo with the slim peice of string on my g string I wore today. Once I walk out I slide on my nude knee high stockings and the lace up strappy stilletos my mother had brought me. I expected with the way they are dressed we'll be taking them to a Latin place with a lot of dancing tonight. Once done with that I pull my hair up into an up do along with my hairband in the shape of a dragon as well as a diamond encrusted pick into holding my hair in its long wavey but up do. Next I placed on some mascara making sure to do a design in a small rose. I then placed on my eyeshadow and a lipgloss lipstick. Once done I close my compact and smile as I set my things. In my bag after closing them. Once done I hear the curtain open of the changing area. Takashi walks out in a blue Latin dance top that showed off his chest. Then he also wore the pants that hugged his body but light enough for him to move. To finish the look he wore a pair of dancing shoes. But also my mother slightly geled his hair back.

    For Honey he wore about the same but his chest was more covered and he had a little bit of pink on his clothes. I could only smile as mother lightly geled his hair too.

    I smiled and my bother squealed in her long Latin dress. Everyone watched as I swung my hips with my mother in the dance we did together. My gstring doing peek a boo as I moved my body. My father kissed the top of my forehead as I smiled and hugged him tightly.

    Once done my parents look at the time and we head for a simple Latin resturant that has a dance floor. Once inside everyone claps at me as I smile and wave heading upstairs to our seats for the night. Once upstairs I see Takashi and Honey's parents and family. Once we sit down and start passing drinks around. I had ordered a frozen margarita. My parents proud of my choice smile at me as I ordered a soft simple sake for Takashi and a sweet non-alcoholic drink for Honey. Once done we settle into talking as Mr Morinozuka asks if me and Takashi are getting along well. I grab his hand lightly and smile saying," Of course Mr. Morinozuka. He is a tough nut to crack but I feel we are feeling each other out very well. Honey has even admitted that he talks about me quiet a bit ecspecially about my cooking. Your son is very traditional in what he likes but he hasn't seen me push the envelope yet. But we are getting along wonderfully in my opinion, don't you think Takashi?"

   He looks at me and raises an eyebrow and he says," Yes mother and father. We are getting along fine."

    The parents smile and nod as I call a waiter over and ask for the menus because we would like to dance before eating. He nods and bring over the menus as I point out in Latin what each person would be eating tonight. Once finished I smile and walk down the stairs leaving every one in my wake as my father lets out a cheery laugh saying," Well it's about to get hot in here."

    I smile as the best dancer came and took my hand as we begin a simple salsa. The movements were simple and we glided across the floor until I started doing more advanced moves that Takashi and Honey along with their parents were suprised over. Two other pairs joined us as we all danced and made it hot up in here. When I sashayedmy hips and swayed them I could feel Takashi's eyes on me each time I moved. I smiled as my partner swirled me one last time as the music droned out. I kissed his cheek and walked up the stairs again sitting down and taking a sip of my frozen beverage. Everyone at the tables mouths dropped except my mother and father's. As I sit next to my husband I close his mouth with a soft smile kissing the corner of his lips as I snap my fingers and appetizers appear before us. For Honey I had ordered the stuffed Empanadas with the veggie roll ups. For Takashi I had ordered
Ripe Plantains Stuffed with Chorizo and Cheese. For myself I had ordered the Flautas along with the Bruschetta that I shared with Takashi. I feed him and he hummed at the different flavors. He offered me some of his plantains and I hummed eating from his fork. He blushed slightly but recovered quickly. After appitizers mother and father went to go dance as I smiled softly while letting out a whoohoooo as the song Dynamite by Taio Cruz started playing. Mother and father went to town in the tango. I smiled and clapped along to the beat as others followed with me. I smiled as my mother took it one step further doing gymnastics in with it. My father started spinning her and dipping her more as well as lifting her. But at the end he still managed to dip her and gave her a rose. I shook my head in laughter at their usual antics but cheered when they came back up to sit down again. This time my mother snapped her fingers and they brought out our soups. For myself I had ordered the Canary Bean and Chorizo soup. For Honey I went with a simple Lentil stew. But for Takashi I went with the Meatball Stew. At this many of Honey and Takashi's family hummed at the hearty but wonderful flavors that I had ordered for them.

    Once finished I snapped my fingers calling out the salads. For Honey I had gone with the simple Kale, Almond, Quinoa and Goji Berry Salad. It was more like normal salads. For Takashi however I decided to push my luck and see how he took to it. I had ordered him an Endive,  Piquillo pepper, and Chorizo salad. For myself I had ordered the Beef salad because I was expecting him to switch with me. I could tell Takashi's distate and switched dishes as I ate his salad. When he brought the fork to his mouth he looked down and was suprised to find my dish in front of him as I ate his just fine. He frowned softly feeling emasculated by not being able to like different foods you seemed to have no problems with.

    For Honey I ordered
Grilled Fish Tacos with Chipotle-Lime Dressing. I had eaten those before and I knew he would love them. For Takashi I had gone with the Chicken Chimichangas. I could see the mouth water as they brought them out. For myself I had ordered the Fajitas. We all settled into the food which was succulent.

    Once finished we all were starting through our conversations again as desert was ushered out. Honey was given the  Chocoltae marquesa cake whole because I knew he would eat through it in no time. For Takashi I had ordered a Mexican Bread Pudding (Capirotada). Then lastly for myself I had ordered the Crepes Cajeta. Everyone dug through as we continued talking.

   Each conversation was different. From work to hobbies to me and Takashi. We both blushed when the topic of grandkids came around. But the topic finally came around as I finished eating, about Takashi moving in with me finally. Honey was starting to become upset at this topic and I looked at Takashi who patted Honey's head.

    Once dinner ends we all settle into getting ready to leave since father had already paid as we had dessert. Once outside I smile and curtsy to Takashi and his family. But then to Honey and his family before pulling Takashi down and slamming my lips to his. I knew the paparazzi were waiting on the perfect shot so why not give it to them. Takashi wound his hands around my back as he moved his lips with mine relaxing into the kiss. I pull back with a smile making sure to rub his face with my wedding band in the frame before moving away and running off.

    The next day at Ouran it was a hot topic that me and Mori as they called him were married. I wasn't intimidated by anything any the girls did to me or said. After classes ended I walked to the Host Club as both families had said we were to spend time there now before heading home together.

   As I walked in Kyoya bows to me as I go sit next to Takashi before the girls start entering. I only study as I hear the girls chitter and chatter. Once done I move my work to my bag before a girl who tries to destroy it is able to. I take the cloth from Haruhi and smile at her. Yes I knew Haruhi was a girl, she and I got along very well. The other Hosts I got along with were Honey and Kyoya. Tamaki knew better than to start with me because when he lifted me up in a tight hug I had passed out and turned blue from no air. This had upset Takashi quiet a bit.

    The twins well I don't trust them since my mother sent them a few photos of me dressed in their moms designs. These designs weren't simple or elegant either. They were short showy and made my chest show off their (Your chest size) size. Those pictures went viral and Takashi was called in by Mr. Souh who showed him and gave him a pat on the back telling him he had a damn fine looking woman by his side. I was horrified. When my mother found out and Mrs. Hitachiin as well, let's just say the twins didn't much know what to do with themselves. The had walked around for a few days like zombies. Well until Takashi got his hands on them. I smile at that cleaning up the tea. Once finished I hand the rag back to Haruhi. She smiles and drys it as I smile at her sitting back. After the guests leave we all sigh. Takashi and I pat Honey on the head because starting today he would be living with me in the estate.