Chapter#2 Meeting My Husband

Today I walk into Ouran in the yellow monstrosity. I groan as I walk into the classroom with a wedding band on my hand. I smile and introduce myself to my class full of second years at Ouran. I smile and curtsy saying," Hullo my name is (Your full name)- Morinozuka. I hope we all get along."

    Once done I sit next to a guy in glasses named Ootori I think it was. Not that I really care. I sigh and do my work diligently and once finished I did my other classes work for the day before putting it away. Once done I was told to attend the Host Club to meet my Husband.

   Once the bell rings I follow a stamped of girls to Music Room #3 where the paper says to be. I sigh and push the door open. Rose petals flutter past by me as the smell of roses flutter to my senses and I pull out my handkerchief and sneeze making everyone look at me. I sneeze a few more times until a rose is forced in my face but the bud is clipped by a man in black. I sneeze again and again until I stop and rub my eyes and nose and actually look up and see a very good friend of mine. I squeal and hug him saying," Neko-chan!! I haven't seen you since your family left Russia."

   He laughs and bows. He then says," Well my lady in grace of the english royal family I never expected the day that you'd finally be in japan. I heard you got married my parent's were telling me but not to who."

    I smile and say," With pleasure, Neko-kun. My new name is (Your full name)- Morinozuka. Pleasure to make your acquaintance once again."

    "Oh so you were married to Takashi Morinozuka. The stotic one with the small boy by the name of Mitsukuni Haninozuka . He is his cousin and your cousin in law now.,"Neko-Kun tells me.

     I smile and thank him as he gives me a friendly hug. I smile as a small boy bounces over and says," Oo your the lady who went to the street market and gave me a lollipop yesterday."

    I nod and say," I remeber that. You were atop of that guys shoulders. I was at the street market getting food for the week because my maid and butler were a bit busy and being severly jet lag coming from Buckingham palace made me sore. But I'm having so much fun being in Japan."

   Everyone smiles as I smile and see my mother walk in. I squeal and hug her saying," Mother!!"

   Everyone froze as the see Mrs. Hitachiin come in behind her. I giggle and smile. Mrs. Hitachiin smiles at me bowing saying," Your highness. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

   I smile and curtsy saying," No the pleasure is mine to meet such a lovely woman my mother speaks highly of as a buisness associate."

   Mrs. Hitachiin blushes and says," My your daughter is a sweet talker. I would love to have her model some of my designs."

     I blush and twist my dress as I smile before saying," Thank you for the compliments Mrs. Hitachiin but I'm not that pretty. Modeling is more my mother's thing not my own."

    Everyone's mouths drop at her word's. Yet she still smiles even though you can hear the pain behind them. Just then the bell rang and (Y/N) smiles saying," Oh my goodness I still wasn't able to introduce myself to my husband again. My, my I must step it up or I will completely miss him all over again."

   The boy grabs my hand and says," My name is Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka. But you can call me Honey okay!? My cousin Mori is your husband now, so let me introduce you, okay?"

     At this I smile and nod as he pulls me over to the table where the man I passed yesterday stands with his hands in his pockets. He looks at me with his black eyes as Honey says," Heya Takashi this is (Y/N) your wife! Isn't she sweet, nice and pretty!!"

    He hums and says," Yeah."

   I can only blush and look down before I smile and pat Honey's head before running out. I couldn't help the soft trails of tears that I had left behind thinking things would be okay. I run home and burry myself in the bed and cry until I can't cry anymore. Once done I sigh and drift off to sleep in the lush new pillows of the master bedroom.

    Once I awaken I sigh and walk down stairs to see said man asleep on the couch. I smile and cover him in a blanket and grab a granola bar before rushing off to school. Once at school everyone was talking about how Mori hasn't shown up today. I smile and head home. As soon as I'm near the door he comes rushing out until I step in the way say," You missed the whole day. Go rest I'll start dinner soon."

    He froze as I walked inside coming in behind me shutting the door for the night.