HE WHAT!!!

Lisa pov

So it was Monday I had to wake Kaden up for school, he told me these boys had an issue with him and Nate so I told him next time when they come up to them and they wanna start something beat they ass.

Kaden time to get- I said but he was already up and ready

Morning ma he said putting on his colon

Morning baby what do you have on I asked. His outfit consists of black Nike basketball shorts, a black Nike shirt, and his black and white Nike slides.

Oh just in case I gotta put my hands on somebody he said while sliding his slides off and putting on some all black Nike socks.

Who you gonna fight baby I said

Them niggas Luke and Marcel he said

First off Kaden don't say niggas that's not a word that should be  coming out of your mouth I said

Yes ma'am he said and grabbed his bookbag and headed downstairs. He went to the kitchen and grabbed his stool and grabbed a poptart. I walked upstairs to see Wes sprawled out all over the bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I straddled him and start bouncing

Ight nie you better stop before I give you what you asking for he said half sleep, I bent down and whispered in his ear

You better get up or you won't have a chance to get some before you go and drop off Kaden I said bouncing again. He flipped me over and started kissing my neck. I started laughing cause he really thought he was about to get some.

What you laughing at he asked

You thought you was bout to get some with yo funky ass breathe I said laughing harder. He got up and went to brush his teeth and I got up to get ready. I put on a gray sweater, black pants, pink and white scarf, and brown uggs. I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs. Kaden was sitting on the couch and Wes had walked downstairs. Looking fresh, looked bummy but cute. He had on Jordan basketball shorts, red Jordan shirt, matching socks and his slides.

Come on lil man let's go Wes said, Kaden got up and went to the car and Wes kissed me.

Ima get ya ass when we get home he said grabbing my booty and kissing me.

I'll be waiting daddy I said breaking the kiss.

I love you baby he said walking to the car

Love you too baby I said while scrolling through my phone.

I got my stuff and went to the garage and decided on my matte Rose gold hummer. I got in and connected my phone I played Motorsport by Migos, Cardi B, and Nicki Minaj. I pulled off toward the school and decided to stop at Krispy Kreme to get me breakfast and grab donuts for the crew. I got my food and got back in the car and sped off toward ATL High. I parked next to Wes and got out the car with the food. I went to our table and everyone was there.

It took you long enough Wes said
Well I brought you food I said holding up the Krispy Kreme donut box. They all rushed to where I was and grabbed the box.

GIVE ME THE BOX YOU BITCH Ari yelled at Wes. I sat down at the table and ate my own breakfast an laughed at they asses.

2 hours later

We sitting in 3rd period laughing and joking around Noah talking bout how he fucked up and was fucking the same girl his homeboy was...

I walked in his house and saw the bitch sitting on the couch and I was like Wassssup girl and she was like nigga do I know you and I was like bitch you better I brought you that damn watch he said and we all laughed. My phone started ringing and I saw that it was Kaden school so I answered it immediately