Getting Away

Rana and Kate were going away for a few days. Rana and Kate needed a break away after the last couple of weeks. Kate had booked themselves a B&B for them, they were leaving tonight and returning in 4 days.

Rana parents still didn't know that their daughter is having a affair with a women! Rana is feels guilty for what she done but she couldn't help who she is and who she become.

Soon Kate and Rana were packing to go away. Fortunately Kate and Rana were be able to do whatever they want without anyone judging. Although Rana had a lot of time of work recently, Kate texted Michelle that she won't be able to work because she going away for abit.

Kate said to Rana: " Hey babe, you all ready ? "

Rana replied: " Yeah babe, I'm all ready "

" Lets go then " Kate said.

Rana agreed and they ordered a taxi. Once the taxi arrive, the two women started to load up before leaving Weatherfeild.

" You ready ? " Rana said.

Kate looked and Rana and replied: " I'm ready "

" What are we waiting for ?! " Rana said jumping in the cab.

Soon the two women arrived at their destination and unloaded the cab. The two women started to giggle and get excited, they both holds hands and kissed each other. They were free from Weatherfeild and could be able to do what they want.

They walked in the B&B, and Kate spoke to the receptionist.

" Hi, I've booked a bedroom under Kate Conner. " Kate said to the receptionist.

" Yes. Here your keys and I hope you both enjoy your nights Here! " the receptionist replied.

Kate got the keys and went straight to the bedroom. Kate booked a one bedroom and Rana doesn't know.

" Here we are! " Kate said.

" Wow! Oh only one bed, we will be ok but we are going to enjoy our nights whilst we can! " Rana replied kissing Kate.

" Yep we are and I are taking you out tomorrow ! " Kate said.

" Oh really? So like a date then " Rana replied kissing Kate.

" Yep and you will love it ! " Kate said.

For now the two women were just going to enjoy themselves and have a lie in. Kate and Rana were excited for tomorrow ' date '.

2 Hours Later

The two women went to bed after 2 hours of laughter, screaming and being happy.

" Night babe. Love you " Kate said to Rana kissing her on the cheek.

" Night babe love you too " Rana replied.