Surprise Visit

Whilst Kate and Rana were alone in the flat, Luke was in work all day and Alya was away on business, Kate and Rana determined to make the most of it before they went work later on. They both kissed and Rana said ' I'm ready. '

Kate didn't need a second invation so she led Rana towards the bedroom, the two girls look at each other and that when Rana had her first experience of Women sex, she enjoyed it. It was amazing and the best she could ever imagined.

Rana and Kate walked out the bedroom and tidied themselves up and straightened their hairs after their moment. The girls kissed until the buzzer went off, both of the women's was shocked when they discovered that Rana parents was here, so Rana and Kate let them in.

Saira and Hassan walked through the door, and Rana asked " Mum? Dad? Why are you here ? ". Saira then replied, " Well I can drop by and see how my daughter Is? Can't I?. " Rana replied and said yes.

Saira and Hassan started to moan why her and Zeedan broke up. Rana had to tell the truth that she was in love with someone else but didn't tell them it was a women. Hassan got angry that she cheated with someone else and that she isn't living with Luke and Alya.

Saira asked Rana who Kate was and Kate felt incredibly awkward when they were talking about her. Hassan asked Kate, " So Kate do you have a boyfriend ? " Kate felt  awkward because she was gay so she replied, " Nope. I'm young, single and free " Rana then interrupted Kate, " Mum, Dad she gay " Rana said.

Rana parents were in absolutely shocked. They were outraged that their daughter is hanging around with a lesbian. Hassan said, " What do you think your doing hanging around a gay person?! " Saira then said, " Yes Rana! What do you think your doing! " Rana then shouted, " STOP! Why are you being so homophobic? She a lovely girl and your being completely utterly rude. "

Kate felt awkward than awkwardness. She hated Rana arguing with her mum and dad, now she know why she isn't coming out about her sexuality.

Soon Saira and Hassan lefted the flat and Kate and Rana was glad that they lefted because now they know the truth, god knows what else they would know soon. Kate then said, " I'm sorry about earlier. I now I understand why your not coming out" Rana then said, " it's ok, it's not your fault "  Rana and Kate didn't go in work today after the day they had.

Rana and Kate decided to have a lazy day and cuddled up on the sofa and Rana said, " I'm so lucky to have you " and Kate replied and said, " I'm so lucky to have you too "