The Next Day

It's the next day since Kate and Rana  had a passionate kiss. Kate and Zeedan are working in the bistro whilst Rana is at home alone thinking about life. Rana couldn't stop think about yesterday with Kate. She said to herself, " I love Kate but I love Zeedan " and then she said " Zeedan is a good man he doesn't deserve this "

Rana the decided to go and see Zeedan at the Bistro but Rana doesn't know that Kate is working there.  Rana then arrived at the Bistro and then found Zee in the kitchen. She went up to him and they both hugged, Zee said " Hello babe, what are you doing here ? " he ask in his charming voice. Rana then replied " to see you of course ! " they both giggle until Kate walked in the kitchen and found Zee and Rana hugging and laughing together. Kate was completely broken and just the fact that there together and she  having love with Zeedan Wife. " oh hi Kate. " Zee said and just then Rana then butted in " I'm going now bye Zee " and kissed Zeedan on the cheek and walked out the kitchen.

It was 12:30 and Rana was at home making dinner. Suddenly the door bell rung and Rana opened the door to see Kate. " What are you doing here ? Rana said confused. " To see you of course ! " Kate said heartbroken. Rana then let Kate in and they both sat down. " So then ? " Rana asked " So when are you going to tell Zee ? " Kate said. " I can't tell Zee anything ! " Rana said upset. " Why? " Kate said sarcastically. " it would break Zeedan heart and certainly destroy my mum and dad" Rana said. Kate hugged Rana and said she sorry and both looked into each other eyes, they both got closer and lean into a kiss but suddenly the door locked unopened ....