Nearly Caught

Rana and Kate was shock when Alya came through the doors. " Oh hi girls thought you were busy today ! " she said happily. Kate and Rana said together " Nope " " but actually. Kate said we were talking about going out tonight you wanna come ? " Rana was about to but in until Alya said " I'm sorry not tonight. Anyways bye girls! " Bye " Rana and Kate said together.

"What was that about going out ?! " Rana said. " Well we could hang out said of weatherfield just two girls Kate said. " I'm sorry I.. i can't. It's not fair on Zee. But we can go out though ! " Rana said but feels bad for Kate. " No no it's fine and I understand you. Listen I really care about you and I even love you. But it's not fair on Zee he's a good man. Kate said. Rana and Kate had a full on conversation and leaned in for another kiss. They both went into a snog and then Rana left Kate flat.

Rana was at home getting a bath whilst Kate texted her to see if she ok and Rana replied and said she was fine. Zeedan made Rana some tea and they both sat down together eating. Rana went upstairs after tea and she started to think that deep down she really cares about Zee but care about Kate more.
Rana couldn't cope with the guilt she hiding by having an affair with Kate. But sooner or later Rana need to tell Zee that she bisexual and just hope that Zee will understand her. However Rana Can sense that things aren't going to go down well when Rana have the guts to tell Zee the truth. But Can Rana tell Zee the truth ? Or will Rana keep it a secret ?