H11 - in the middle

'I don't want you to judge me,'

'i won't'

'Okay, i'll start at the beginning. I grew up living with my dad, my mum died at my age of 3. The dead of my mum changed my dad completly, he turned into a hopeless drunk man, he lost his job, spend all our money on alcohol and turned his self against me. he started with jelling to me but on the days he was very drunk he fought me. I was completely lost and after 5 years being bad treated by my dad I run away. I went to another high school, told everybody I was a normal kid while I actually lived in a helping centure, so I grew up like that.'

'Wow Jace I.. I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that'

'Well I was kinda messed up you know, in the helping center I met Mike, he was just as messed up as me, he and his sister, Chels, we're left behind by there parents. we've been best friends since we were 8, and Chels 7, she was more like a sister to me. Like you might understood we had no money and we lived at the edge of the community, the only thing that could save us was... well it started when we were 15, we met a man who was very intressted in, well in us. he knew we needed money and offered us an job which would help us get £1000 pounds. we needed to find out for him what the school director did in his free time, it was more like a test, but a dream to us, getting 1000 pounds! So we did and we succeeded, we got £1000 pounds. The next job we got was spy on some other people, which were some buisness man. But we needed the money, we need a house, still. So lately the man offered us one job, and for this job we should earn a million pounds, this would be enough to buy us a home, some place we belong and by the way the man also wanted to pay for our colleges and he payed for the travels that we made. like this one..., We met Stefan and Maya later, they were on te same mission and we needed to work together to finish this project so... yeah'

'So you're right now spying on someone? To earn £1.000.000 pounds? And if you succeed you'll get a house and a college?'

'Yes, a chance on a normal live, with the college we can also get another job you know, I'm able to get that normal life I always wanted, nobody would see me as a helpless poor little guy at the edge of the community...'

'I understand, so this person is in China right now?'

'This person is kinda everywhere..., eum Jill I think I've told you enough... let's get back inside'

'Okay' zeg ik zachtjes ik, ik was een beetje overrompeld door het verhaal wat ik zojuist had gehoord, het was ook best logische op een of andere manier maar toch, ik dacht dat ik Jace kende... maar ondanks dit geheim besloot ik hem te vergeven. En ik liep met hem mee weer terug naar binnen.