Chapter 2: Water is Wet (fanboy ver)

Start from the beginning

“You need to lick the soaked parts to warm it up“ he smirked

You removed his tank top and licked his muscular chest and abs. While doing that, You put your palm and rub it against his hardened crotch.

You removed his soaked penguin pajama and you gave his underwear in crotch area a quick kiss then slowly removed his red boxers. You saw his duck.

“It's so big“ you amusingly stared at it. You can see his pale-pinkish duck and blue veins and his  weird looking balls. His duck and balls looks so perfect that you just want to cuddle with it all day. You stroke him up and down

“Ohmgod! Ugh~“ Sehun moaned with his sex face. He thrusts his hips, wanting more. You sucked his balls harshly and mercilessly. You saw precum coming out of the tip of his duck and you licked it. You sucked the tip of his duck and you can see Sehun lost in his dirty world again. You stopped because you watched enough porn to know what's going to happen next.

Sehun kissed you again as he remove your school uniform shirt. He gave your neck kisses and he suck your neck leaving kiss marks. He went lower. He swirled his tounge around your nipple while he rub your other nipple in circular motion with his yaoi fingers.

Sehun removed your bottom and your underwear at the same time. Sehun saw your duck. He was stunned of how your body looks like. You were shy and worried because he might not like your body but you gained your confidence when you saw Sehun's eyes full of lust as he bite his lower lip. He put your long thing in his mouth, softly strokes you with his tounge. When it's hard, he mercilessly bended you over, to show your a-hole clearly.

“Beautiful.“

He put his own saliva on it and rub his index finger around it to spread the liquid. He inserted his index finger inside your hole to add his saliva inside, giving it moist. He added another finger and slides it in and out. He aparted his fingers inside you to loosen up your hole a bit so that it's easier for him to insert his cock inside you.

“mmm“ you moaned.

He worked his mouth too, he sucks your balls like he didn't eat for weeks and wants to eat you up

You're feeling good that you moans so loud. You bites your lower lip to shut yourself up. Feelin' Sehun's magical arms, his right arm  fingering you, while his left are stroking your d, giving you so much pleasure.

You want something bigger.

“ugh give it to me“ you were begging for Sehun's d.

“You're so dirty.. I like it…“ Sehun placed the tip of his duck.

“Put it in now.“ you were wiggling your butt.

“Say hyung, please give it to me.“ Sehun is teasing you.

“Hyung please, I want it now.“

Sehun smirked while he slowly inserted himself into you.

He slowly moved. You were in pain at first but you enjoyed it. His chest is leaning into your back, hugging and feeling your body. Kissing your back. You can feel his warm breath blowing back of your neck. He's whispering dirty words into you which makes you feel more hot and horny.

His thrusts became faster and faster.

You moaned loudly “Agh!!“ your anal walls tightened as you came. By listening to your cuming sound , Sehun urges to come too.

“Uh!“ Sehun moaned as he come. His voice is so beautiful and sweet.

Sehun leaned into you, trying to catch his breath, same to you. You  can feel his heartbeat beating against your back. He aparted from you when he catched his breath. He took his blanket to cover yours and his' body. He turned sideways and faced you. He's cuddling your feet with his' and he's playing with your hair. He stared smiled at you and you did the same.

“You're so beautiful.“

“But were step siblings. It's kinda wrong.“

“I know its wrong but you love me right.“

“Yes“

“We love each other so its not wrong. Theres no wrong and right when it comes to love.“

“hyung...“ you smiled and hugged him

“Wow thats the gayest sht I've ever heared.“ you said mentally

“But how did you know that I'm gay?“ you're curious as you look at his lips, waiting for him to answer.

“I can tell by just how you look at me… and Its because of that kpop boy group posters in your room.“

“Oh……So... does Dr. Phil turns you on that much?“