Chapter 2: Water is Wet (fanboy ver)

“Can I please watch it with you?“ you asked Sehun with seducively smile on your face.

“Uhm its kinda messy in here. Just use the one in living room“

“Its new, I dont  know how to use it.“

“Oh me too… okay then…come in… So, you like this show too?“ Sehun asked you looking interested for your answer 

“I love this show very much. This show is my show.“ you answered back. Sehun smiled at you. Its the first time you saw him smile and you fell inlove with it.

You want to know your step brother more. You two are both shy and quiet so you two didnt really talk even if both of you live in the same house. You really want to talk to him ever since when your dad married his mom but you doesn't have the gut to do so.

You sat on his comfy bed and paid attention to the show.

“Wow that person is fucked up“ you tried to brighten up the awkward atmosphere

“I know right“ you and Sehun judged the person in the show for a few minutes.

You tried to pay attention to the show but Sehun who's lying beside you was wearing a tank top, showing his slim body, broad shoulders and bulky biceps. You're wondering what it feels like to have those wrapped around you and he's wearing his favorite penguin comfy pajamas (you thought that it's his favorite because he wears all the time) and his massive bulge was showing. He's still hard after what just happened. It turned you on so much that you turned so red and get hard down there.

“Are you okay?“

“It's kinda hot in here“ 

“Oh. Do you want some water?“

“Yes please“

Sehun went downstairs to get you a cup of cold water and gave it to you.

You were drinking the water that Sehun just handed in to you and you catched Sehun staring at your neck. His eyeballs went lower, into your chest, and lower and he noticed your boner.

You blushed more and kinda freaked out. You carelessly tried to hide your boner and you spilled your water all over Sehun's body. He was shocked because of the cold water and you were shocked too, you apologized as you quickly get some towel to dry him up. Without knowing, you touched his crotch area and both of you had an eye contact for atleast 3 seconds. You realized whats your touching. Your eyes widened and quickly took your hands away from Sehun's crotch and left the towel hang around in there. You looked away, blushed harder and apologized again. When you look back again, you saw Sehun looking at you wildly. He looks like he knows what you want. His face are a few centimeters away from you and his sexy brown eyes staring in your eyes and goes down to your lips. You can barely feel his breath blowing into your face which feels good.

“I dont just accept apologizes. You have to do something with it.“ Sehun smirked

“Wh-what do you want me to do?“

“I'm cold, you need to warm me up.“

“How?“

“Like this“ Sehun put his lips against yours, sucking and biting your lower lip until it aparted from your upper lip and he shoved his tounge inside your mouth, swirled it against yours.

You were shocked. You aparted from him “but…were…“

“shhhh“ he shuts your mouth with his'. Sehun sucked and let go of your lower lip three times. He stared at your lips and smiles because they turned red and swollen, he find it cute. He removed his top