Chapter #1 Finding out your married!!

Today I step off the plane into Japan. My father decided to subsequently tell me I was married without my consent to the whole thing. It had become a huge blow out over many days. But coincidently my mother was all for it and already in Japan for a showing of one of her clients products. The name a Mrs. Hitatchiin if I'm not mistaken.

    But well here I am stepping off my families private jet and down to the land of Japan.

    I squeal as I see my car. A Navy blue Ferrari F60 America. I step into it as someone holds the door open and my dress rides up slightly showing off my long legs in my stilletto heels.

   Once in and everything ks settled in the back the buttler takes off as I let my hair down. It flies around as I let out a whooohooo!!

   I smile as I step into the door of the place my parents bought for me and my husband. I look around and find myself over looking the large balcony of the master bedroom. The estate the mansion was on was a vast green as far and wide as the eye can see along with the blue of the sky and a deep teal blue of the ocean not too far away. This one was only one of many properties they had fully bought. I smiled and sigh as I hear people moving around. I walk back through the mansion to see people moving in and setting up furnishings and fruniture. There weren't many people but they were quick and efficient. The whole enterier was done with in an hour. I finally settled into a plush chair finally feeling at home. I smile as I spring up and go to shower.

    In the shower I begin to think of my own family and their marriage. My mother and fathers union can only be defined as fate. My father is a world renowened IT CEO among other titles like Lawyer, Assassin and other things for the royal family of Europe to which he is the thurd son of. My mother is a famous model, Singer, Song writer, and other's. My mother and father were jack of all trades. But my mother was also a third child to a royal family. The japanese imerial family to put it into retrospect. My father was in Japan on holiday because he was a culturist. My mother who was tired of the abuse she had been sustaining as a third child of the family she was apart of had walked outside in only a short sleeved shirt and a pair of pants along with socks and shoes in the middle of winter. My father was the only person not to pass her by. He still tells me to this day her beautiful red hair called to him. But he took off his fur coat and put it on her bringing her from Japan to Europe with him.

    He made her his personal Secretary. Plus not long after she was the only one allowed into his sweats and even his personal home away from the palace. It had taken my father almost six months to realize he was in love with her. But my mother was already head over heels for him. My father fearing that he'd have an arranged marriage soon went out and bought the most expensive ring he could find. Then one night after a meeting he could no longer contain his feelings and knelt down asking her on that street in france to be his bride. The very next day in Saint Paul's Church both of my parents were married. It was until a little while later that my father found out who my mother really was. But he wasn't upset or angry. He only smiled and told her that their wedding day was the best day of his life. The next best day for him was the day I came into their lives. My father never prioritized his work or home. He always did his work quickly so he could come home quickly and spend his time with us. He is a good man. I can only hope my husband is like him. I'm so nervous and anxious to meet said man.

    Unknown to me said husband of mine was going through the same ruffles of finding out his parents had gone out and married him off. This stotic quiet man's name is Takashi Morinozuka. He was so frustrated he spent his time in the dojo with the training equitment. His cousin Mitsukuni Haninozuka could only sit and watch while eating his cake. Takashi continued until he wore his energy out and decided to go walk along the markets.

   I had finally decided to get out of the shower and wrap myself in a fluffy towel. I settle into my vanity and brush my hair applying a small amount of lip gloss and placing my headband of jewels in the shape of a dragon a friend made for me. I smiled and slip a simple green dress on. It was a knee length dress that fluttered out and would push my chest up. But it also had a belt in black and a bright pink. My hair was up in a pony tail and my bag in my hand as I held an umbrella to keep the sun at bay as I ran errands for food at the local market and street markets. 

   I smiled and bought fruits giving them to the children who I came across on my errands. I even picked up some candy and passed them out to the children. Once done and walking back home I see a small boy on a larger boys shoulders. I smile and skip over digging in my bag and holding out a large lollipop which he takes as I ruffle his hair passing the two by as they go the other way.