Ch. 2

·Athena pov·

I woke up in, well it looks like, the principals office. I look around me and see Gabriel on his computer. Looks like he is busy. I better not bother him. I watched him as he types. His muscles on his arms are huge. His suit is tight on him since hes so big. And his hands, they look so dangerous and scary, but when he touches me, I feel so relaxed and loved.

I watch as he sighs and rests his head on his hands. I can tell he is tired. I shift myself more comfortable on the chair and Gabriel notices.

"Well good morning gorgeous "
I blush and try to be polite.
"Good morning Sir" I smiled.
He grinned.

"Please little one, I said call me by my name."
I smile and nod. "Yes sir- I-I mean Gabriel. " I imagine him annoyed at me but instead he smiles.
I see him focus back on his computer and type away. I can't help but wonder what hes doing.
"G-Gabriel? "
He looks up at me and raises an eyebrow.
"Yes Athena? "
I look down and fiddle with my fingers. "W-what are you working on?"
I see him relax a little and he pats his lap, "come here baby" I blush hard what he called me. I get up and walk toward him with little steps. I hold on to his shoulder as I sit on his muscular thighs. He put his hand on my waist and he uses his other hand to type.

"Its just business princess, which im sure for you is boring. " he chuckles and I giggle. "Nu uh it might be a little boring but im sure I will get used to it" he smiles at me.

We talked for a while. We got to learn more about eachother. He has two brothers that are really rich like Gabriel. Apparently they are a few of the most powerful men in the world. I rest my head on his chest. He is an amazing man.

As I hear his heart beat, I realize being this close to someone you just met means something. But isn't it against the law? To have feelings for someone who is underage? No.. He probably doesn't have feelings for me. Maybe he feels for me like a father for daughter? I dunno.

"Gabriel? "
I feel his hand rest on my butt pulling my body more on his lap.
"Yes angel?"
I bite my lip and exhale slowly
"Do...do you have a girlfriend?"
I hear him lowly chuckle.
"No angel, I do not. Why do you ask baby?"
I tense up at his question.
"O-oh, I was just wondering b-because..."
I feel his hand caress my bottom and I feel my heart beat faster and faster and I blush.
"Calm down Athena, you could have a heart attack my dear"
He kisses my head and he raises my chin to look up at him.
I start breathing fast as his face leans in closer I blush intensly and close my eyes ready to feel his lips on mine. Those dominate lips that i want to fall to his command.

"Mr. King- oh my" me and Gabriel look up at the man. I gulped thinking that we almost kissed... But when I looked at Gabriel his face, his eyes, the way he clenched his jaw, h-he was angry. But why?

"What now Laurence " Gabriel said with a obvious angry tone. I tense up at his voice but i think he notices that. He kept his eyes on Laurence but his hands were caressing me gently. Calming down I realize what type of man Gabriel is, a powerful one.

As Laurence leaves, I quickly get off Gabriel's lap and grab my stuff running toward the door.
We almost kissed. We almost kissed. This is wrong. This is illegal. The thoughts running in my head. As soon as I open the door,  "Athena!" I hear Gabriel yell for me i slowly turn around blushing, "Y-yes?"

"Come back soon darling, I enjoyed our time together." his perfect lips formed into a perfect smile when I said I will.
I walk out of his office, heart beating fast.

I sit close to a wall clutching my heart. Why is this the impact im having from him.

"Hey hotty, need a hand?" I look up and see a teen boy. He was cute, I took his hand and he instantly pinned me to the wall, I tried yelling for help but his hand covered my mouth and he started trying to kiss my neck. I can't move. I start crying.
Why am I so useless