Ch. 1

Athena ^^^^

·Athena's pov·

It's my first day at this new highschool. Well, it is new for me. I am so nervous. Im currently in a bus full of kids my age. They all seem excited. I mean so am I. A new chance at friends and happiness, who wouldn't be excited? Its just my nervousness easily takes over along with my painfully shyness.

"Here ya are kids don't forget your back packs." the school bus driver lady said. I let everyone go in front of me to avoid being pushed and flatted.

As I walk off the school bus, my eyes immediately focus on the Castle like highschool. Its so huge!

Well at least that's what I thought

Well at least that's what I thought. I gulped down my nervousness and exhaled trying to be confident. But the truth is I have absolutely no confidence in myself.

I walked up into the doors and pushed them lightly walking inside the castle. As I look around I see lockers and many, many kids. I sighed not knowing where my locker is. So I decided to go to the principal. He could help me out.

I grab a map of the school from one of the girls handing them out. I said thank you but... I don't think she heard me. A shrugged and looked back at the map and look to find the principal office.

As I couldn't find it, a bell rang. I don't even know where my class is!! I rushed everywhere seeing all the teens run into different rooms. Suddenly I feel a tug on my arm. I look behind me seeing a girl pulling me into a class.
"Come on new girl this is our class!" she whispers.

As I mouthed a thank you she smiled back. I can't but help to smile when people smile. I take a seat next to the girl. "M-my names Athena. What's y-yours?" I tried speaking without stuttering. "Aye Athena that's a pretty name. Suits you, my names Alex. Nice to meet you "
She punched my arm lightly. I flinch a little and giggle realizing she likes to rough house.

"Alright students may I have your attention please!" The teacher yelled. "We have a new student here with us today. Athena, sweetie why don't you stand up and introduce yourself. " she looked as if she was smiling to much. Maybe she is a good person.

I stood up head down and tried speaking. But my voice went high pitched. This is so embarrassing. "H-hi my n-name is A-Athena I-im 16 and i-im from A-Arizona.." I breathed in and out slowly. The students clapped there hands and I blushed. God I blush to much.

"Well hello Athena. I hope you enjoy this year along with the rest of us dear." I smiled at her I smiled back.
______________