He Loves Me, And I Love Him

"Hello Josh." Tyler said to his friend.

Josh started to feel tears rolling down his cheeks with happiness.

Tyler rushed to Josh's arms.

"I told you that I was not gonna leave." Tyler said.

"Don't leave me." Josh said.

Jenna and Debby looked to each other.

"They are happy together." Debby said.

"Yeah." Jenna said. "Tyler never told me he had any friends."

Tyler and Josh let go of each other. Then they each got their girlfriends together face to face.

"Why did you decide to come here?" Josh asked.

"I felt like we needed a little more time together before we get married." Tyler said.

"So you guys are-"

"Yeah." Debby said before Jenna could finish.

She grabbed Josh's arm.

"We're together."

"For 9 years. Josh added.

"And you haven't married?" Jenna asked. "We ain't ready for it." Debby said.

During the conversation between Debby and Jenna, Tyler couldn't help smiling at Josh. The boy who helped him, and been there for him. Josh did the same for Tyler.

Suddenly, the lights faded, The four friends turned and saw that everyone was pairing up for the Waltz.

"Well, I should allow my love and Josh some time together." Jenna said.

She held out her arm.

"Debby, would you like to have a chat for a while?"

Debby grabbed Jenna's arm.

"Of course."

Tyler and Josh were by themselves.

"Wanna dance?" Josh asked as he held out his hand.

Tyler didn't answer him but took his hand anyway.

Together, they walked hand to hand to the middle of the dance floor. Tyler and Josh looked eye to eye to each other once they began to reach for each other's hands and waists.
Then they began to dance around the floor and the song began to play.

Tyler and Josh flew across the room like two birds dancing in the sky. And during a brief moment, Josh came close and sang softly to his friend. Tyler laid his head on Josh's shoulder and placed his hands around his waist.

Josh stopped singing and saw how happy Tyler was with him. He remembered when Tyler hugged him that very night after the argument. And he remembered what he had said to him.

Don't go.

It was those exact words.

Tyler thought the same too. Josh meant a lot to him. He remembered what he said to him that night.

I don't want to, I just want to go home.

However, as he laid his head on Josh's shoulder, he realized something. Jenna and him only met one time. Tyler really liked her. He loved her. Even if it was a second.

Tyler didn't understand that love at first sight didn't mean true love. It didn't mean you could go ahead and marry the girl you met.

When Tyler first met Josh, he seemed real kind to him. He saw how his relationship with Debby was. Debby was demanding and she never seemed to be a good lady to him.