CASTERS (Chapter 11: The True-Enemy.) NEW!!!

Start from the beginning

"So that's the catch," Rano said to himself, hovering down to the fountain. "They really think these things will stop me? Let's see them try!" He dipped his watch into the fountain then spun around immediately, his eyes glowing pink. "Rashi!" He activated. He vanished in a stream of pink light.

Dashing through the streets, he tactically avoided the objects trying to attack him. His path was stopped by Terrors from the front and the back of him. "The closer I get to the barrier, the more advance they become." He looked at his watch, 45 seconds remains before the cards within it becomes solid again. "I've got time."  The Terrors jumped at him from both directions, some even falling to him from the rooftop above. "Rashi! Ishina!" He ran across the air and dashed pass all of the Terrors. High above them, he extended his arm which formed a giant pink magical circle. "Coral clouds! Cirrus Stream!" Flexible clouds shaped like arrows rushed across the air, puncturing and destroying all of the Terrors around.

Rano landed on the street then flashed again in an instant. The barrier was now in view, but rising from the ground and forming like clay are more Terrors. These Terrors look like giant spiders with clock faces.

"Shit. What a waste of time," His eyes glowed pink, about to activate a spell. A figure suddenly caught the corner of Rano's eyes. Rashi'n beside him is Sickari Escador. He uses an External Relic that's a full jet black dragon scale armor. He's also a dual elemental user who's capable of summoning lava. (D2) His armor from his thigh and upper arm broke off and formed a single blade. He dashed in front on Rano then slammed his blade onto the street. Rano stopped behind him.

"Mon yukah en hataka!" He casts a Monarian spell. Beneath all of the Terrors a red magical circle forms. Magma releases from the circles and consumes all of the terrors. Sickari looks at Rano. "30 seconds. Rashi!" He flashes for the barrier, and Rano flashes after him. They're both side by side again. They're two seconds from exiting the barrier. They're about to make it out, but suddenly came to a stop. They looked around wondering why and even tried stretching for the barrier, their middle fingers a centimeter away but still not touching. They both were then unexpectedly blasted backward. Sickari flipped and gained his stance by dragging his blade into the ground. Rano used his clouds and gained balance mid air. 

From the mud near the barrier, a beast rises and forms. It shrieks like a monster.

"We don't have time to fight it. 15 seconds." Sickari's voice echoed beneath his helmet.

"Then we throw it," Rano looked down to him. Sickari slams his palms into the ground. A green magical circle opens up beneath the beast's feet.

"Tenire! Rising surface!" The beast was blasted into the air due to a sudden rock ascending at its feet. "Your turn."

"Coral clouds!" Rano extended his arm. "Clouded chains!" Giant pink clouds released and wrapped around the Terror. Rano gripped the ends of the chains and tossed the Terror into the air.

"Rashi!" They both said simultaneously. Just as they moved, they were both held back again. Looking back, the Terror had extended its arm and taken a hold of them from 50 feet in air. It pulled them toward it at least 20 feet before it suddenly turned to dust. Rano caught himself with clouds and formed one beneath Sickari's feet to catch him from falling.

"Thank you." Sickari looked at him then looked at his watch. "Time's up."

"Even with your assistance, not that I asked for it, it was impossible to get through."

"There's a pattern to it. The monsters at the center of town are bronze ranking, and the monsters at the edge of town are platinum ranking. They gradually get strong the closer we get to the exit."