The Movie Night

It was quite ironic to Timothée that he couldn't remember the first time he thought about having anything else than a friendship with Armie. Ironic cuz he seemed to remember everything regarding their unconventional, mesmerizing and truly pleasurable friendship. He remembered the first time they kissed –the one where they were not rehearsing or playing Elio and Oliver-, he remembered the first time they made out on Armie's couch, he remembered the first time Armie grabbed his cock while they were out at night; that in particular was quite a memory for Timothée. That was the night Armie admitted he wanted to fuck him and Timothée nearly came in his pants once he heard the older man say those things. When it came to Armie, Timothée seemed to remember everything and he did it so vividly, that sometimes when a memory came too strong, he would end up calling Armie, desperate for some kind of connection with the man.

These are Timothée's memories

The Movie Night

(aka The First Time Armie and Timothée Made Out)

Think of it as homework, had said Luca, once he pitched for his actors to watch the film. It probably had way more nudity and was indeed way more graphic than their film would ever be, but still talked about sensuality, sexuality and in a way love. Eyes Wide Shut, both Armie and Timothée had seen the movie before, even though the younger one admitted he wasn't necessarily very into it once he did; the older man on the other hand, sure knew a lot about the film and gushed over how many times he had seen it.

The experience now was a hundred percent different though, they were not watching just for the kicks; they were taking in every single aspect of the film. Photography, music, acting, blocking. Luca wanted them to breathe this film in, suck everything –and anything- they could out of it and keep it carved inside their brains. What for, well, that was still a mystery for both Armie and Timothée.

Timothée didn't want to spend his night inside the apartment. It was such a beautiful night, there was a cool breeze coming from the window and the younger man wanted to be out, maybe hit some bars, drink a little –or a lot, that really depended if Armie was to tag along or not- and maybe find himself someone to hook up with. At twenty years of age, the idea of spending so much time in Italy and not getting any felt almost life threatening to Timothée; yet there he was, stuck in his co-star's apartment, watching a film as homework. He loved Luca to death, but that seemed almost too much to ask.

"Are you even paying attention," asked Armie, turning to face Timothée, who had been staring out at the window for a couple of minutes.

"I honest to God stopped paying attention after the first thirty minutes"

"Kubric would be very disappointed in you, Chalamet"

Timothée chuckled, now finally turning to face Armie; "Kubric would never acknowledge me, Hammer"

He shrugged, "maybe or maybe he would turn you into his muse"

With a loud laugh, Timothée leaned closer to his co-star and now dear friend, "I am no one's muse"

"That was quite deep"

Armie did acknowledge though that they were by now incredibly close to one another; it seemed the night would end as so many other ones did. Timothée stealing a quick kiss from Armie and blaming on the drinks....or the weed.

But before anything happened, it seemed both men decided to engage in a staring contest. Inches away from one another, their eyes were glued to each other; while Armie remained his cool self, Timothée had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Are you trying to seduce me again, Chalamet?"

"When have I ever tried to seduce you, Hammer," said Timothée, without looking away. He knew Armie way too well by now; the older man always caved in when they did this. Timothée always thought it was the amount of intimacy he felt being this close to another man; different from him, Armie was still slightly caught up in society's toxic masculinity bullshit. That would change though...eventually.

When Armie didn't respond to him, Timothée moved closer, attacking the older man's lips with a hunger he had not experienced before; in all honesty he had not realized just how horny he actually was. Maybe he had paid more attention than he thought to the film.

Armie responded quickly to the –not so- sudden kiss; nothing they hadn't done it before, he thought, and that was indeed true, but it felt different. It felt like they both wanted more.

Neither Armie nor Timothée expected things to escalate that quickly; one minute they were staring at each other, the other one kissing and then they were lying on the couch, their bodies pressed hard together as Timothée lied on top of the older man, feeling every single piece of Armie's hard body on his. As the kiss –which by now had turned into a full on make out session- progressed, Timothée had his hand on Armie's chest, rubbing the older man as he felt his fingers knot and pull on his curly dark hair.

Armie liked hair pulling, Armie liked a little bit of bondage and Timothée would never admit, but he had gotten a very impressive hard on just thinking about Armie looking at those things online as he remained in Italy –away from his wife- for months. Of course those thoughts were nothing when he heard what sounded like a moan escape the man's lips and fuck, he liked the sound of that. He really liked the sound of that. If a little bit of hair pulling and rubbing bodies together was doing this to him, Timothée could only imagine how things would go down if they actually fucked. Of course back then, Timothée thought that was an outrageous idea.

Once they finally pulled away, breathless, panting and flushed, Timothée bit his lip; he didn't know what to say and so he waited for Armie to take control. Other thing he knew the man liked.

"So...are you gonna blame it on the booze or the weed," asked Armie as Timothée laughed, getting up from the couch as he fixed the –very visible- hard on on his jeans.

He made his way to the door, stealing a quick glance at Armie and shrugged; "probably the movie," he said before leaving the bedroom and a truly stunned and horny Armie behind.