SHOT 13

Hello 🙋
Happy Reading! 💞

****

In this time span they really became good friend with his helps when she wasn't attending the college and with his jolly nature. They used to chat, roam around in the college and now he even started dropping her at home after college on bike which she hates. They were become untold important part of each other's life but she was still somewhat conscious about them.

**

They were sitting on the stairs, discussing something Sanyu was reading something from the book.
Randhir was watching one girl climbing the stairs. He turns his head back and that girls also look at him. He smiles and waves his hand to her, girl blushed and went from there. Sanyukta noticed this small interaction between them.

Sanyu's POV
1.Bike Rider: -1
2.Eating with hands: -1
3.Letching with at Girls: -1
POV ends

"Haan..this will be good!" He told Sanyu.

"Can you please concentrate here?" She rolled her eyes and passed the book to him bit angrily. She was fuming from inside noticing that he was giving attention to someone else too.

"Ofc..I'm concentrating here only!" He said as a matter of fact.

"It doesn't seem like.." She mocked him and was about to go when he held her hand and made her sit again. She sat back but didn't look at him.

"Sanyukta, what happened?" He asked getting concerned.

"Nothing!" She said twisted her lips.

"Arre?"

"Kya Arre? Tumhara ladkio pe se nazr hategi tbhi toh tum yha dhyan doge na.." She said in angry tone, flaring her nose.

"But..Ohhh!!! Ab bat samjh ayi.." he said playfully.

"Kya..kya samjh ayi?" She asked making a poker face.

"Tumhe kuch boo nhi aa rhi?" He asked twitching his nose.

"Han? Boo..nhi toh.." She said confusingly.

"Arre..ab tum dhyan do kuch jalne ku boo aa rhi h.." he said near her ear.

She hit his arm.

"main nhi jal rhi" She retorted.

"Main toh nhi kha tum jal rhi ho..Matlab you got jealous right! Watching me giving attention to any other girl..how cute!" he said pulled her cheek.

"Na..Na--hi!! Ugh..Shut up!! I hate you!!" She said and went from there.  He chuckled at her cute angry pointed nose.

**

At home, At night!

She was busy in his thoughts with her all time favourite diary. She put her pen between her lips and was thinking to modify his initial rating which she gave without knowing him.

"I think he is not actually like that what I thought him to be.." She thinks in her mind.

She opens the dairy and reads his previous scores.

1. Capricorn: -1
2. No Facial hair: -1
3. Bike ride: -1
4. Should be good listener: +1
5. Handsome & Hot: -1
6. Any Interesting thing: nothing
7. Wanna be: Don't know
8. Have control on alcohol: No idea

She smiled at his previous rating and was wondering how he changed his rating when she got to know him better.

1. Capricorn: -1
2. No Facial hair: Stubble..I think he looks more hot then clean shave.. So +1
3. Bike ride: -1
4. Should be good listener: +1
5. Handsome & Hot: bht cute hai +1
6. Any Interesting thing: Not interesting but he eats with hand and letches at Girls. So -1
7. Wanna be: Don't know
8. Have control on alcohol: Still No idea

"Oh God! Really? -3 se 0" She was astonished.

"Still! It's only 0 nothing positive." She groaned and closed the dairy nd went to sleep.
.
.
.
Here's the next part!
How's it? Hope you all liked it...

*She's still not satisfied!!!*

Don't forget to Vote & Comment lovelies. It really means a lot.
*seriously*  💟

Do try my others works too!!
● HIS PRINCESS (ON GOING)
● SANDHIR ANNIVERSARY SHOTS (COMPLETED)
● VÀLEÑTÏNÊ WÉEĶ (ON GOING)

Thank You, Bye!
~ Simi ❤

Uñiquè Løvë Stòrý (Completed) ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें