SHOT 9

Hello
Happy Reading ! 💞

****

"Duniya ke itne million log sirf 12 type ke nhi hote. I mean mujhe jan jaungi toh samjh jaogi ke main kis type ka hu.." he says and winks at her. She smiles awkwardly at him and he leaves. She thinks about his words rationally for a moment.

She shuts the door then she hears

"Oh! Drop and all, han?" Vidhushi asks Sanyu working on her laptop.

"Oh please vids!" she rolls her eyes at her and continues...

"Ek to vo Capricorn hai, self obsessed hai upar se bike bh chalata hai...mjhe uske bare main koi bat ni krni and you know handsome bh ni hai" She shakes her head as if she is very disappointed.

"But maine toh kuch pucha he nhi" Vidhushi teases her.

Sanyukta suddenly gets disbalance and she screams..ouch!!

"Kya hua? Are you fine?" Vids worriedly rushes towards Sanyu and makes her sit on near by sofa carefully.

"Yeh kaise hua? Did you just fell from somewhere han?"

"Shant Vids! Mjhe chain se baithne toh de, I'll tell you everything"

"Okay! You sit here I'll bring balm for you."

Vidhushi bring the balm and was applying on her injured foot.

"Yar ab toh bta de..kitne curiosity create kregi!!"

"Acha sun---" Sanyukta narrates all the incident which happened with her in past two hours. From her meeting to her fight with Randhir, her small accident from the stairs, her bike ride with him and being dropped by Randhir till her footsteps..."

"Ab toh pta chal gya na..khush!!"

"Oh! Now I get it."

"And you just started teasing me..huh" She faked anger and twisted her lips.

"It's okk yr..I'll forgive you.." Vidhushi showed her tongue to Sanyu and laughed seeing her astonished face with her fake glares.

"Acha vo sab chod..jo bh hai tumhari toh first meet pe he ladai ho gyi..Maine tjhe uske bare main sab pta krke ane ko bola tha..na ki ladne ko"

"Matlab kya hai tera? Main befizul ki ladai krti hu sbse, han? Usne jo kia vo sahi tha kya?"

"Arre nhi baba, don't take it in a wrong wa--"

"It's okk Vids now don't explain..you're my best friend but here you are defending him" She cut her words midway as she got really hurt by her bestie's words.

"Arre nhi Sanyu aesa kuch you are my only best friend and always will...my jaan" vids manofied her and hugged her tightly.

"Acha baba, ab gussa mat kar..I'm sorry okay!"

Sanyukta starts laughing hardly watching Vids face and Vidhushi gets confused at her sudden out burst of laugh.

"What happen Sanyu? Tu thk toh haina?" Vidhushi asks Sanyu and touched her forehead to check her temperature.

"Arey! Chill Vidhushi..I was just pulling your legs jaan" now she teased her and showed her tongue to Vidhushi.

"You..." Vidhushi starts hitting her with the cushions.

"Arey..stop Vidhushi..stop...Ouch!!"

"Oh..oh!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry..tu thik hai na kahi lagi toh nhi na" vids stops hitting her and ask her if she got hurt again.
When Sanyukta again starts laughing...

"Huh? Dramebazz..acting kyu ni join kr leti tu.."

"Vaise sahi keh rhi hai tu, dekhne wale 1 min bh ni lgayenge mjhe choose krne main after all meri acting skills hai ge itni achi..phir mere pass name hoga..fame hoga.. mere bh fans honge..just wow!!" Sanyukta said dreamingly and fluttered her eyes while Vidhushi gawked her with open mouth.

"Aesa kya dekh rhi hai...don't worry you can be my manager..you know!!" Sanyu said again to Vidhushi.

"Back to Earth..Miss.Aggarwal..abh na he aap kahi ki actress hai ar na he abh apke pass name and so called fame hai..okay!" Vids mocked Sanyukta.

"Huh!! Don't worry nhi hai toh aa jayega..you are being jealous.." Sanyu flaunted her hairs in air.

"Toh Miss.Sanyukta ji phle aap apna yeh tuta hua pair (foot) thk kr lijiye..tbh agge kch krengi na"

"Oh!! Han yar..abh main chal bh nhi pa rhi hu" Sanyukta pouted.

"Don't worry!! Just take medicine after dinner..you will get well soon.." vids consoled her.
.
.
.
.
Here's the next part!

How's it? Pretty much long right!

*Did liked this SanVid bond? And ofc Sanyu's acting skills??*

Don't forget to Vote.Comment.Share 😇
They mean a lot to me! 💟

#A/N:
You guys vote..it really means a lot *seriously* but please one comment won't take much time..so plz comment too..it isn't something too much which I'm asking!! 😐
And silent readers atleast vote please.. 💖
Target: 20 Votes & 3 Comments
I'm updating regularly. ..atleast I deserve this much!! 😦

*Hey! Guys..Param joined the instagram (yesterday) as he said in his live chat, he will!...yayeeee...
Follow him, if you are on insta @8params - his account!!!*

Thank You, Bye!
~ Simi ❤