"Aish jinjja!" Jisoo whines. "You guys are such losers." She laughs.

•••

"Now tell me the real reason you came over." Seokjin says once they're alone.

"Well. I have suspicion to believe that our dear eldest sister has reconnected with our dear old friend Kang Seulgi." Jisoo smirks.

"Jinjja! Nooo you're lying." Jin says happily. He loved when Seulgi and Irene were together simply because Irene was at her happiest with Seulgi. "How do you know?"

"Well I don't know for sure but I have a very strong suspicion." Jisoo says.

"How?" Jin asks.

"I um heard them?" Jisoo says nervously. "Doing the...nasty?" 

Seokjins eyes went wide and his face contorted in disgust. "I did not need to know that." He grimaces shaking his head.

"You asked." Jisoo shrugs.

"Other than that this is great!" Seokjin says. "Should we call her?"

"Mm Okay." Jisoo shrugs pulling out her phone. She goes to sit on the stool next to Seokjin and FaceTimes Joohyun.

"AHHHHH!" They both shout when joohyun answer the phone with no shirt on.

"Oh relax it's just my shoulders!" Joohyun says pulling the covers higher. "You guys are so dramatic."

"Y-your naked." Seokjin stutters. "That means Jisoo was right."

"Right about what?" Joohyun asks.

"You And Seulgi Doing the nasty while talking to me on the phone!" Jisoo says.

"We were not!" Joohyun argues.

"Were So!" Jisoo says. "I heard you!"

Seokjin gasps loudly. "Joohyun unnie! Our little sister heard you doing the nasty!"

"Oh shut up!" Joohyun says. "Listen to me. I'm coming over in two weeks, on my break and I better have a place to stay because I don't want to stay in Hongdae alone."

"Why don't you stay with Seulgi?" Jin teases.

"Then you guys can just kiss and smooch all you want." Jisoo adds giving Jin a high five.

Joohyun lets out a heavy sigh and shakes her head. "You guys are Unbelievable. Just make sure I have a place to stay. I'm mostly talking to you Jisoo because as nice Seokjin's house is I'm not in the mood to listen to those four boys argue back and forth for a week."

"What?" Seokjin whines. "You don't want to come hangout with your little brother?"

"No." Joohyun laughs. "I'm kidding Jin, I'll still hang out with you, I'd just rather stay at Chu's."

"Fine." He grumbles.

"It's cause I'm her favourite!" Jisoo teases sticking her tongue out at him.

"No you're not! I am!" Seokjin shouts.

"You wish!"

"Oh my god..." Joohyun sighs rubbing her temples. "Shut up! Or I'm not coming at all!"

Jisoo and Seokjin immediately shut their mouths and smile innocently at Joohyun.

"Unbelievable." Joohyun shakes her head. "Okay I need to go now. Jisoo have a room for me. Seokjin make that dish I like. Both of you don't bother Seulgi, don't forget to hug your loved ones, don't fight each other. I love you both, and I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay! Love you byeee!" They wave blowing her kisses.

Joohyun blows them a kiss back before hanging up.

"I'm totally her favourite." They say at the same time.

•••

"Jendeukie!" Jisoo smiles lifting the girl in her arms and spinning her around.

"Ahh Jisoo yah put me down." Jennie laughs.

"Mm What do you look so beautiful for?" Jisoo asks leaning in to give her a quick kiss.

"Stop it." Jennie blushes hiding her face.

"Come on, before they get mad at us for being late." Jisoo smiles leading her towards her car.

•••

"Seulgi Unnie is coming to see us in two weeks." Lisa says as she sits next to Rosé.

"Really? That's great cause didn't you say Joohyun Unnie was coming then too, Jisoo?" Rosé asks.

"Mhm, is it okay if she stays with us?" Jisoo asks.

"Hm? Of course." Rosé asks.

"Your sister is coming home?" Jennie asks.

"Mhm," Jisoo nods. "Feel ready to meet her?"

"Uhh I guess." Jennie says nervously.

"It'll be fine Jennie." Jisoo reassures. "It's really not a big deal. Joohyun is a cool sister."

"Remember when I first met your brother?" Lisa asks Rosé.

"Yeah, you were a nervous wreck. Then you realized how small he was and you got over it and became best friends." Rosé shrugs.

"Jimin is small." Jisoo nods.

"I haven't met your brother either." Jennie points out.

"You can meet them both." Jisoo shrugs. "It will be a lot to handle but it's fine."

"Jennie?"

Jennie turns her head to whoever calls her name and a talk guy with black hair approaches their table.

"Oh hey Bobby." Jennie smiles.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks.

"Nothing, We're just out for lunch. This is Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa."

"Nice to meet you guys." He smiles. "I work here so let me know if you guys need anything alright?"

Jisoo narrows her eyes at him and subtly wraps her arm around Jennie's shoulder.

"We will, thanks Bobby." Jennie waves as he leaves.

"Bobby? Is that the guy Hanbin had a crush on?" Lisa asks.

"I don't know. I met him a few days ago." Jennie shrugs going back to eating.

"He seems nice." Rosé says.

Lisa looks over at Jisoo to see her angrily chewing on whatever was in her mouth while tightly gripping her fork.

"My brother, Bam Bam is thinking about asking Naeyong out." Lisa changes the subject.

Jisoo lets out a sigh and looks at Lisa in appreciation. Lisa gives her a subtle wink and thumbs up.

"I didn't know you had a brother." Jisoo says.

"Yeah, he's the same age as Taehyung. They're close friends." Lisa nods.

They spent the rest of lunch together just talking and laughing. Most importantly undisturbed by Bobby.