Interstellar 1

Once again waking up to a splitting headache, Zhang Xuyuan was feeling very irritated. After being transported to numerous worlds and failure worlds, he had accumulated more than the initial 200 worlds of experience. Probably numbering in the thousands by now.

He had seen many different worlds, some of them were even in the same dimension, but focusing on another person, thus causing this new person to be the MC. Some were even fanfictions to an original world.

Zhang Xuyuan was originally a 16 year old student. The typical goody-two-shoes type person that had always done things with the mindset of thinking of others first. Because of this, he was well liked and trusted by those around him.

He was born to an average middle class family, but his best friend's father was someone with a respectable position in the entertainment industry.

With both recommendation and talent, he was already a heavenly king [1] type celebrity by the time he turned 14. Needless to say, his appearance and figure was flawless. He didn't have the typical immortal-fairy pretty boy look. Instead, his selling point was that he was more boyish and was the simple little brother type. Eyes filled with vitality, innocent mischief, and curiosity. His skin was smooth and a healthy wheat color, and his nose and cheeks always held a faint rosiness, his frame wasn't bulky, still being a teenager, but it was definitely lean enough to start to look appealing. These set of charms lead the female demographic to see him as a cute little animal, instinctively wanting to spoil him, but also protect him from possible threats to his chastity.

Forcing his eyes to close so that he could endure and wait out the headache, he was bombarded with the shouts of someone.

In the beginning, it sounded clouded up like he was submerged in water. But slowly, he started to make out what was being said.

Zhang-something... Zhang Xuyuan?

Was that him, or someone with the same name?

"Zhang Xuyuan! Zhang Xuyuan!!"

Huh.... it seems like it was.

"Get up now and open your eyes! Don't think you can just act dumb about it, I've had enough!"

His head was splitting, his head was splitting, his head was definitely splitting! And the constant noise calling for an answer wasn't helping in the slightest.

He thought of wanting to curse, but he still couldn't ascertain his situation, instead, opting to glare at the person who the noise was coming from...

The person at the front of the room looked incensed. One could clearly see the black lines streaking across his handsome face, causing it to become twisted.

Sigh... what a pity.

"Zhang Xuyuan, what did I just say? Repeat it to me!"

The earth splitting-nauseating headache finally subsided and his brain also started to function properly again.

Looking at it now, this body seems to also be called Zhang Xuyuan. He was pretty young, at most 20-22 years old. It was in good condition, however, like all his transmigrations and lifetimes, it had a non-towering, lean build, making him look a bit smaller and less intimidating compared to the stereotypical MC (which made being a convincing villain/rival harder), constantly emitting out a weaker aura unless disguised by either intense coldness or passionate ranting.

Desks, pencil, paper...placed in this sort of setting, he was a student...?

When his thoughts ran up to this realization, Zhang Xuyuan immediately stood up, chair completely fallen. Those intent on not watching the drama instantly had their attentions stolen by the loud clattering. Internally, he felt like dying from this situation.