Seven

Maia's POV:
In the car with Max and Thomas after the game

"Maia why did Auston Matthews comment on your picture" Thomas asks. Honestly I was very confused when I first saw it. Why is Auston Matthews commenting on my pictures.
"I don't know"
"You weren't even in the picture it was just me and Thomas"
"I know I doubt he wanted to"
"He was probably checking for someone on the team maybe" Thomas suggest. Now that I think about it maybe William the prostitute Swedish spy was William Nylander. They match up perfectly. Both play hockey, there both Swedish, both 20 years old and they both have blonde hair. Maybe that's why he won't tell me anything about him. But that's crazy what are the odds of me accidentally texting William Nylander and then he talks about me to his teammates that's impossible.
"Wait Maia did that William guy tell you anything else about him"
"What William guy. Max I wanna know"
"Maia's been texting this guy named William and he won't tell her anything about him"
"He's probably a prostitute then"
"Bro that's exactly what I said"
"Guys stop he's not a prostitute. He told me more about himself"
"Like what"
"He has a brother named Alex, he's blonde, he's 21 born in Canada but he's Swedish and lives in Toronto and plays hockey"
"He barely told you anything important"
"I know Max and that's a problem I really like him"
"Wait you said he won't tell you anything about him except basic stuff" Thomas says
"Ya he won't even tell me his last name"
"What if he's William Nylander. It makes sense both have a brother named alex, both Swedish both live in Toronto and play hockey and there both 21"
"I was thinking that too but what are the odds of me accidentally texting William Nylander and then becoming friends and he talks about me with the leafs players that sounds impossible"
"Auston Matthews did comment on you picture though"
"Did you tell him your last name" Max asks
"Ya"
"Did he tell you his"
"No"
"Do you know what he looks like"
"No"
"Then he's either a prostitute or William Nylander just text him and ask him"
"You two drive me crazy"
I pull out my phone and text William. I'm kinda hoping he doesn't answer right away because of it's not him I'm going to sound stupid.

Text to William:

Maia:
Are you William Nylander