Chapter 2: Madmax

Into class we go. Science. I sit by will and the others getting out my science textbook and notebokk with a pencil. Class starts. We all focus on Mr. Clark. "Although most molds grow best around 70 degrees Fahrenheit, different types of mold require certain temperatures to grow. For example, the mold type Penicillium grows best at-" he was cut off when a girl with red/orange  hair walked into the classroom. "Sorry im late..." she begins walking to her seat. "Hey now...you dont get away that easy" Mr. Clark said. "Dustin drumroll." He does as told. Drumrolling on his textbook.
"Class, please welcome, all the way from sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine."
"It's Max."
"Sorry? "
"Nobody calls me Maxine.
It's Max."
"Mad Max." Whispers lucas
"Well, all aboard, Max" says Mr. Clark
She walks to a seat into the back. We all turn to look at her. She turns and looks at us.

~Later~

We stand outside of a fence. "Theres no way thats madmax" mike says. "Yeah, girls dont play video games." I look over to will confused with a slight smile. "Wait. Nevermind" will says smiling back at me. "How did she get so many points?" I ask. "Its beyond me...but she rides skateboards. Thats pretty cool" dustin said. " you haven't even spoken a word to her." Mike sayns. "So?" He looks back to find max. "Shit i lost her" will and i turn and find her. "Hey guys. Over there" I say. She throws something away and walks inside. We all look at eachother for a second then run over there. Dustin goes diving in to look for what she threw away as we stand there blocking him from people stareing at us. "Found it!" Dustin says as he uncrumbles it. We all read the note at the same time.
"Stop spying on me creeps"
"Well shit" dustin says
"William Byers, (Y/N) (L/Y), your parents are her to pick you up." Our principal says.
We turn to him.
I look over at will and sigh.

(Hey everyone. How you liking the book so far. I would love to know! Anyways i hope you enjoyed it like alway and gope you have an amazing day. Love ya!)