I Need Your Car...

Picture this. A 14 year old girl is in her basement collecting her fluffy socks from the laundry bin, when all of a sudden this statement  pops into her head.

"I need your car".

AND THUS A SHORT (and I mean SHORT) STORY IS BORN

Its a dialogue story...kind of...I think...
ANYWAY

ENJOY!

-------------

"I need your car."

"What?"

"Ok so I walked in the door and I hung up my coat. Then I walked down here to see what you were doing. I asked how your day was and you told me it was great and blah blah blah. Then I said 'I need your car'. You said 'what', so I assumed you were confused. I then gave a brief summary of the events that happened in the last few minutes. I hoped it clarified some information."

"No I got that part but you said you needed my car"

"Yes."

"For what purpose..."

"See, that's one of the problems. I cant really tell you that."

"Why?"

"Can't really tell you that either."

"But-"

"I know its stupid and weird but the fact that concerns you is that I need your car."

"I just-"

"I know I know. I know where your coming from and I completely understand. I just really need your car."

"Ok then... No."

"No?"

"No."

"I understand your concern but there's this thing-  and really its just this one thing- I need your car."

"Yeah but im saying no?"

"Totally! Yeah! I get it. Only problem is: I need your car."

"I dont really understand why your not getting this."

"No I do get it. I mean your friend from kindergarten, who you haven't seen in what, 8, 9 years, walks into your house and demands for the usage of your car? I mean that's bonkers. Unfortunately that's the situation and the use if your car is desperately needed."

"If you could tell me why-"

"See I can't tell you why. Because some really mean dudes would be super pissed at me, and that's not really something I need in my life right now... But I'll tell you what I do need... Your car."

"I'm afraid that the answer is still no."

"That's fine. Its cool. I stole your keys anyway, which I guess works better in your favor because then you wouldn't be aiding and abetting..."

"Excuse me?!"

"Its fine, no worries. There's food in the fridge for maybe a week and a half. You got plenty of cash, if you run out of food there's like, a Whole Foods, or some kind of deli place a couple of blocks away."

"How did you get my keys?!"

"They were on the dining room table when I walked in. I'll be back in like, 3 weeks, no biggie."

"Didn't you say I would'nt be aiding and abetting?"

"Yeah. Ok so here's the rundown: I messed with the mob, and they framed me for murder of like, 3 people, and so I went to prison. But then this guy Joseph, people call him Crazy Karl, ( dont ask why) broke me out. So now the cops are looking for me because im "armed and dangerous"  or whatever, so if you willingly gave over your keys you'd technically be helping me so... Im gonna go and take your car.
Bye E!"

"Bye Krys...."

FIN

I would really loo to know why I get these ideas in such weird placesm. And then I always end up talking to myself afterwards. Rely weird.
JUST LIKE ME

Bye  my little root beer floats

Peace ✌