"That's fair, as long as he's okay and won't hurt himself or anything"

I nod and poke the fire, the speaker on the wall buzzed and we both jump. Fuck, I hate that thing!

"Afternoon campers, heads up we have some severe weather coming in! Close your windows up tight! We don't know how long it will last, stay warm! Updates ahead"

I look up at the window, the snow picking up outside. Shit. Its gonna storm.

..................................
..........,.................,.....

Kenny POV

It just keeps getting worse now that the sun went down, the winds howling around the cabin and the smell of sloppy joes fills my nose.
Mmm...damn that smells good.

I grin at Craig as he drops down next to me on the couch a little red, his hairs messy like he's just gotten out of bed but we both know they weren't sleeping.

He grins and flips me off, I roll my eyes and smile back. Tweek came over looking equally fluffed up and nervously sat on my other side.
I put my arms over both their shoulders and lean in to kiss Tweek, just to fuck with Craig. They both freak out, Tweek jumping up with a "GAH!" And Craig punches my side as I laugh.
The power surges and turns off.
Tweek screams again and covered his ears. The campsite goes dark as the storm knocks down a pole.

There's a rumble outside.

I met Craig's gaze who gives me a nervous look before getting up and pulling Tweek onto his lap holding him, he shakes.
Now only the firelight casting a glow in the darkness "STAN!?" I turn my head toward Kyle's voice and am about to get up when Stan jumps up and rushes into the dark kitchen to get Kyle.
I clutch the cushion I'm sitting on and grit my teeth, he didn't call for me. Why doesn't anyone need me here?
I frown as Stan leads the shaking image of kyle toward the fire and sits him down, I stand up "I'll get the food" Kyle smiles and nods still a little shook up. "Thanks ken"

"No problem" I go into the dark kitchen and collect the plates, good thing he started early or we'd have nothing to eat now. He always was thoughtful about those kinds of things.
Carefully I take them out on my arms and hands, setting them down in front of each of my friends.

"Thanks Ken"

"Thanks Kyle"

"Yeah thanks dude, these smell great"

I nod and take a bite of mine, wow he's a good cook. Its got a sweet tang to it too "this is amazing "

Kyle blushes and grins "t-thanks everybody, its nothing. Really"

I hear the familiar sound of a can opening and I know we're in for another fun night. First we push the couches together to make 3 beds. Then we all pile into one anyway.

Craig put his arm over Tweek who cuddled up laying his head on his chest. He was grinning ear to ear like I'd never seen before while Craig was still as emotionless as ever, except for the slight tinge of red in his cheeks and the obvious glint of happiness in his dark steal guys.

I envied them.

On my other side, Kyle was sipping back a beer and laughing, finally. He's cute when he laughs. He doesn't do it enough. I keep making jokes one after the other to get him going, Kyle's laughing at every single one of them.

Stan shot glances between me and Kyle every now and then, he thinks I haven't noticed yet but I like to catch him off guard. Just for the hell of it. He jumps looking away each time.

It wasn't long before Tweek nodded off on Craig's shoulder, I snicker to myself as he takes out his phone and takes a selfie of the two of them. Craig shoots me a look of 'don't say a fucking word' to which I reply with a zipper on my mouth motion.

Kyle's the next to drop out of the game and fall asleep, leaving me Stan and Craig.
We somehow got back onto the topic of their little woodland adventure, making it all the way to the part with the creepy guy they came across.

Stan seems to freeze up at this information, we hadn't talked about it yet with him. He wouldn't know "what did he look like?" He whispers

"A ranger uniform, a little rough but alright looking" Craig glanced down at Tweek and added the last part reluctantly "and he seemed to have a thing for Tweek" he took a chug of his beer.

I look at Stan, even in the glow of the fireplace he's white as a ghost. I snap him out of it by tapping his shoulder "Stan, what's up"

"N-nothing, thats just freaky is all" he shrugs "can't trust anybody these days"

"I hear that" Craig raises his beer and cheers, I laugh and cheers back before chugging it.

My eyes start to weigh down and I feel them closing, the others curl up and nod off too.

The wind howls behind my eyelids and I dream about a broken bottle in the snow somewhere, I groan trying to understand the reference my mind is using.. There's an empty basket somewhere, and a broken bottle.

This is why I don't sleep anymore, my dreams are always so obscure and disturbing.

The glint of early morning makes me groan and I wake up as the others start filing up to their beds. I follow, missing a surface that doesn't make my neck hurt.
With a mumble of annoyance from Stan and kyle I flop down nosily into my bed in our shared room and fall asleep again.

A broken bottle, an empty basket, a window sliding open.

This came out as a long chapter! I'm happy ;) so, theories anyone? What's going on? O.o