CHAPTER 2

" Hey eren." " hey girls, sorry armin I cant believe I forgot about you" " Its fine where's connie ?" " Hes hiding somewhere and wont come out." " I have the perfect way to make him come out of hiding" I pushed everyone into the hallway except for sasha. I left her in the middle of the living room with a bunch of food. " Ok sasha all you have to do is yell for connie, ok?" " Ok, but can I keep the food?" " Only if connie comes out" " Oh then he's coming out for sure." I walked into the hallway with the others and signaled for sasha to go. " CONNIE COME HERE, I WANNA SHARE SOME FOOD WITH YOU!!". After that you could here feet running, he then came out of kitchen running towards sasha, he didn't stop in time and fell onto sasha making her throw the food everywhere. Then a flash went off. " I got the picture" " good job armin"  we jumped and gave each other a high five. " YOU BETTER DELETE THAT" connie got off of sasha and helped her up. " nuu huu" I started doing a victory dance." come one guys we all know y'all are dating" " way to be a party pooper eren, me armin and mikasa was planning to do more stuff."

" oh" " WHAT!!" sasha and connie yelled at the same time with a hint of pink on their cheeks. " don't worry it wasn't anything like that right guys." " right" " yep." mikasa and armin both replied with short answer and were know stuffing their faces with food. " HEY THATS OUR FOOD!" " RUN ARMIN" me and eren were on the floor laughing while connie and sasha were chasing armin and mikasa. A few minutes later we all sit in a circle. " I cant believe were starting highschool next week" " I know this summer was fucking awesome" me and sasha was laughing at the times. " I CANT BELIEVE WERE GOING TO BE FUCKING JOUNIORS!" " I KNOW". we screamed we all started laughing again, but then what mikasa said ruined the moment " the little fucking princess is coming back." we all groaned. " the one that's dating your cousin?" I asked I barely even know him I only seen him pictures with mikasa. " yea." " y/n stay away from him he's bad news, right mikasa" armin looked at her for a reply. " yep he will probably fuck you then leave." this dude sounds like a total fuckboy. " So I'm going with you everywhere to protect you from him." eren had a determined look on his face " thanks eren." I gave him a small smile. Then armin had the craziest idea, " LETS ALL MOVE IN TOGETHER!".

OH SHIT I WONDER HOW THATS GOING TO WORK

SEE YA LATER LOVES

488 WORDS