"We are just working on some stuff right," the other one said, appearing behind his brother and blocking her view of the room.

"Stuff right?" Saffron said.

"Stuff," the first one confirmed.

"Alright, I'll just let your mum know-"

"We're making weapons," they gave in, whispering. Immature as it was Saffron knew it would get them to let her in.

"Weapons?" she asked.

"You know, to protect us, against you know who," The second twin said whispering, as the first one eyed the hall.

"Quick, come in," They pulled her in and closed the door. Saffron coughed at the small amount of smoke still in the room before the twins made it disappear.

"See things like bombs and traps, nothing to kill unless intended to, only to stop them from getting to us and harming us," One explained.

"Stuff for the order you know?" the other said.

"Yeah, I see, that's good of you guys. Putting your talents to use in a way to help," Saffron smiled.

"Thanks," they smiled a bit taken a back, they weren't used to being complemented and told that what they were doing was a good thing, they definitely liked Saffron's praise.

In fact they liked her a lot.

"Saffron, when are you leaving?" one asked.

"Oh sorry, now. I forgot I was taking a shower. I'll let you get back to your work," Saffron smiled, standing up to leave.

"No, I meant, when do you leave here?"

"Oh, right, well, I'll leave when I return to work I guess. If that's ok with everyone, it's nice being around a family," Saffron smiled at them.

"It's nice having you here," they replied.

"Will you come back, you know in your holidays and stuff?"

"I might visit," Saffron replied standing up and making her way to the door.

"She'll have to come back George, Charlie will be here then too," Fred said with a cheeky smile.

"What?" Saffron spun around, red faced.

"We know you like Charlie," George said.

"Oh no I don't-"

"It's ok, we know he likes you too," Fred winked. Absolutely mortified Saffron left the twins room and hurried to the shower.

"Saffron you alright?" Charlie's voice sounded. Saffron's squeezed her eyes shut before turning around to see him.

"Yeah, I was just talking with the twins," Saffron said.

"Oh ok," Charlie nodded.

"Yeah, I'll uhm be going for a shower now. I'll uhm, see you, uhm, later," Saffron smiled, rushing into the bathroom and locking the door.

She sighed and made her way to the bench, putting down her clothes and her towel before looking at herself in the mirror.

Was she really that obvious? Was it obvious she had feelings for Charlie? She knew she was attracted to him very much so, and that the more she knew him, the more she fell for him. But she knew it could never happen.

Tears formed in her eyes as she thought about the last time she fell for someone. Her eyes rested on the reflection of her scar, the cause of her loss. Tears fell down her face as she cried, not wanting to remember.

The Ugly One *Charlie Weasley*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें