chapter 1

Im piper,i have lived in 24 different towns in 5 different provinces in 4 years.Im 16 on 7 medications and considered a crazy person.Ive also been to 5 different mental hospitals.This time we moved to Seattle,its ok i guess.

Im starting my first day at Seattle Heights Secondary School and so far I hate it.Theres this other girl who I think is ok her names Kat.She has the same appearance as me black hair,black clothes and a face full of piercings.I think shes new too she seems to be sitting in the back of class I sit down beside her.She turns to face me and puts her feet on the desk.She asks me my name and where im from I tell her and she says shes new too.Its the first class of the day and we have detention.

*time skip to lunch*

Its lunch and kat and I are sitting in detention when this guy walks in who has black hair and clothes and piercings.I am convinced he is the hottest guy I have ever saw.He takes a seat beside me his names Dean.

*time skip to period 4*

Its the final period and turns out Dean is in my science class!He asks if I want to be his lab partner.Of course I say yes.We didnt listen to anything and we just start mixing things turns out it blows up me and Dean bail and I realize my mom took my car away.I yell dean and he says he can give me a ride.We get in his car and sleeping with sirens comes on .I think to myself could this boy get any better.He asks if Iwould go for pizza with him tonight.

*time skip to 9pm*

We just finished pizza and Dean asks if i could go to a party on friday with him.We reach my house and he walks me to the door he leans in and we kiss.It felt like fire going through my veins Ive never felt this way around anyone before.He says goodbye and I go inside thank god my mothers still at work she would kill me.Kissing guys that I barely know. A couple minutes later I get a text.

(D=dean P=piper)
D-I had a great time with you tonight
P-Me too
D-I like you alot Piper☺
P-I like you 2
D-Do you wanna date?
P-Sure☺
D-Night Piper❤
P-Night😊❤
*time skip to the next morning*
Dean said he would pick me up for school I tell my mom.*back story on my life* My dad got put in prision when I was 12.My mom left with me and my dog.We never spoke to him again.I have been diagnosed with deppression,Anxiety,Insomnia and ADHD.My dog died 2 years ago and my mother has been sleeping around with a million guys since she left my dad.My dad got arrested for dealing drugs and I basically grew up in a drug house.