Highway to Hell • 12

Start from the beginning

I woke up that night at 4am, in my bed with my head layed on Harry's chest. I looked over at him and seen he was messaging someone.

"Harry?" I say with my voice cracking.

He looks over to me and his eyes widen. "Fuck, Niall are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head. No, I wasn't okay, and this time it's serious.

"You scared me senseless babe, don't you ever do that again." He says and hugs me closer. I rest my hand on his chest.

I take a minute and force myself not to think about anything from tonight so I take a look over to Harry's phone again.

"Who are you texting Harry?" I ask with my voice cracking with every word. He unlocks his phone and shows me he was texting his mum that he was okay and he'll be home in the morning.

"I wanted you to meet her tomorrow but you need to be in bed tomorrow." He says and I nod lightly just laying in silence. I didn't wanna talk and I don't want to move. I wanted Harry to stay here with me and just talk to me.

I wonder who killed him. He wanted him dead so bad and why. Liam wasn't that bad, he was a good guy at heart who had just lost track. I believed in him and I cared about him. I knew he'd get it together even though he swore he wouldn't.

I wonder who's the killer. Who was killing these random sequences of people.

A Raptor, A West Haven cheerleader, A newlywed and A normal teenage boy.

And I know just where to get my clues.

The next morning I was still up on my phone, distracting myself from last night's episode and texting Emily. She found out this morning and was absolutely devastated. Louis also found out and was shocked as well, he didn't even believe he even died. Even though Louis hated Liam, we all knew that he couldn't resist him.

And now he can never except him.

Mystery Gang

Emily:

Is it weird how so many people are dying and they don't even have a suspect in custody yet?

Louis:

No it's not weird, they're dealing with a professional not some amateur.

Me:

I don't even know who would kill these people. The crimes aren't similar and aren't related people. At all.

Emily:

maybe Echo knows something.

Louis:

or she's the fucking killer

Emily:

you jump to conclusions too much.

Louis:

If I could get paid, I would jump to the Moon with accusations, sweetie

Me:

Echo has no reason to murder Giselle.

Louis:

How would you know? You barely know the lass