Feyre wears Rhys's clothes

(Feyre P.O.V.)

I woke up and rolled over in the sheets, the sun burning my eyes. I patted the space beside me and snapped my eyes open when my hand was met with an empty; cold space. 

Where are you? I shot down the bond.

His reply came straight away, and I breathed out a sigh of relief on hearing his voice, knowing he was fine. I knew I didn't need to worry, but I still did. That's what a bond with someone else hidden so deep in your soul does to you. Eating Breakfast was his answer. 

Without me? I asked.

He chuckled. Yep

I just rolled my eyes and then noticed something else. Hey! Where're my tops and bottoms from last night?

I might have ACCIDENTALLY ripped them off you.

I cursed him soundly, earning a dark laugh in return. 

You know he said after a few seconds You can wear some of my stuff if you're so desperate.

Ew.

Rhys laughed. It's up to you. There's no one in the house except us two, anyway. Cass, Az and Mor have all gone out. You know Amren's always in her apartment and your sisters and Lucien are up at the House of Wind. 

So what do you propose, then? I come down naked? 

Every word was laced with amusement and laughter. If you must. 

I growled, slamming my mental shields up. 

Eventually, I did end up grabbing a pair of Rhys's clothes- top and pants. Although the black top was tight on him, showing off his muscular body, it was so loose on me, the bottom of it coming down to almost my knees. Rhys was a considerable amount taller than me, so that explained it. The pants, also black, hung down to my feet, covering them. 

I at last stalked into the dining room, or at least tried to. To be honest, though, it was more like shuffling because of the size of the clothes. Rhys looked up from where he was sitting and choked when he took me in. Good. It served him right. He heard that too and went into a laughing-choking fit. It was quite amusing, really, but I kept a pointed look on my face. When he finally looked up, he saw my face and went silent. He reached across the table to grab my hands and squeezed. Then, "I'm sorry," he said. 

I gave him a small smile and then went to pour myself. Our breakfast was near silent, not because of what had happened before, but it was just nice to listen to the chirping of the birds and laughter of children outside in the streets. Rhys broke the silence. "There was a time when I thought I'd never hear this again. These sounds. And I'd never thought how beautiful it is, how much it means, until I was locked up under that mountain," he said softly. Shadows started to fill his eyes; tendrils of darkness crept up through the curls of his hair. I couldn't let him remember. He had suffered so much already, done so much for his people - I had to stop it. I was up from my seat and by his side in a matter of seconds. I crouched down next to his chair and folded his hands into mine; then rested them on his lap. 

"You can't think like that, Rhys. Everything has it's  cost, I know. But what's done is done. All we can do now is to do everything in our power to ensure that something like that never happens again. It's hard for you, I know. I can't even begin to imagine the things you had to go through then. But it's over now, Rhys. It's over. Everything will be fine."

He nodded, but his eyes were still misted with the horrors. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him down to my level, and he clutched back almost as tightly. At some point I ended up on his lap, but it didn't matter now. His hands drifter under my top, up my back......

"Yo people!" Cassian's voice came loud and clear, but he cut off when he noticed us. He paused with uncertainty but then...... I swear he smirked!!! "Spare us the PDA, guys."

Rhys and I broke apart. "And tell me, Cassian, what PDA do you see here?" I shot back.

"You were hugging," he said simply, shrugging. "That's enough PDA for me."

"Well you didn't have to look if you were just going to complain," I retorted. 

"What if I hadn't? Who knows what you guys could've don-"

"Do not finish that, Cassian," Rhys said.

Cassian just raised his eyebrows at Nesta, who had followed in behind him. However, she did not glare or snarl at him as she would have done before. Nobody knew what was going on between them, but they certainly had seemed to have pushed past all the hateful; rude words hanging between them. 

Azriel, who was on Cassian's other side, just glared at him, probably for his interrupting and headfirst personality. 

Cassian looked back to me. "And what are you wearing?"

I sighed. "Whatever I want, Cassian. Clothes, maybe?"

Amren echoed my sentiment. "Leave the girl be, you busybody. She can wear what she wants."

Mor, tagged by Elain and Lucien, chuckled. 

Cassian rolled his eyes and finally gave in.

I smiled. This was when I was happiest: when we were with our family. Whatever the arguments, they were stupid and petty. But those didn't define us. This was us. How we could be so easy with each other; how we understood each other. Rhys heard my thought and smiled at me, nodding in agreement.

Ok so that was kind of rubbish. But I finally included someone other than Feyre and Rhys :)..... even though this is meant to be a Feysand thing, but I mean that totally means The Inner Circle too, right? ;) Thanks for reading and pleeeeeeaaaaaase comment on any ideas you have. 

Ayesha xxx