Chapter 11 Red Wine!

In one of the richest corner of the city, lived a girl, with lots of riches. She didn't have a past, nor a present, neither a future. She had something, rather everything her heart desired. Death was sexier in her form, a hidden mystery in her own. Suman was a bit hesitant before entering her playground. A check and a mate and the game would be in her court.
"Welcome, Mr. Roy!" he heard her seductive voice while entering the apartment.
"Miss Niherika, I am here for my duty and hope you will cooperate with me!" he replied to her firmly.

"Officer!" She came closer to her

"Officer!" She came closer to her. Her red satin night suit fitted her perfectly, so perfectly that everyone was able to understand everything. She had an unwanted beauty, that drew everyone near to her. Even the heartless one could not avoid her call. With a glass of red wine in her hand, she came close to him and made him sit on the couch. She sat on the other side, with her legs twisted and her dress flaunting with extreme desire for herself. Making herself comfortable, she began,
"Mr. Suman Roy, as per my knowledge, you are out of this case, now!"
"Well, Madam, I would be glad if you cooperate with me! After all, Shekhar Bose was your friend too, and even you loved him!"
"I loved him! No no Officer! You have made a mistake! He was just my friend! But his wife Anamika was jealous of me! I don't know why," she smirked as she uttered her last words.
"You visited him on the day he died, a mere friend will not do that!"
"I had business with him and it was important..... "
"No business was that important to disturb him then! And you both had a personal relationship, not a professional one!"
"Officer, officer officer!" her laughter spread over the room. His innocence made her laugh louder than ever. She composed herself quickly and began,
"We were working together on some projects and for that I needed his consent. So I had to visit him, and if you want I have the documents with me!" She paused for a while. His manly gesture and his will to abstain from any attraction gave her orgasm. The girl who loved to seduce men, found it hard to control herself from him. She stood up and with an annoying face, charged him, "I guess you are over now! Well you may leave as it's my time to have shower! I guess I have helped you a lot for your unofficial work!" Suman was left with no other options other than quitting up for the day. He was about to leave and she was about to bid him bye, but both collided, the red wine fell on his shirt. She looked at him, went near him, so close that they could sense their breathes. Touching his lips, she said, "I shall clean it, give it!" He tried to resist, but couldn't, her fingers ran across his chest swiftly, unbuttoning his shirt. She threw it to the other side of the room, near the washing machine and went close to him.
"I shall help you, if you promise to satisfy me!"
Suman tried to resist himself, but failed. He found himself loosing to her. She took him with her, to her room, she took two glasses from her cabinet, served him with her favourite red wine. He saw it slowly sipping through her lips, as the red lights behind her started becoming dim. The red colour of the room was forcing them to consummate. As the wine dipped from his glass to his lips, as her lips touched his, as he melted on her, as her night suit became a part of the carpeted floor, the glass of red wine was finished then.

****Don't forget to vote, comment and share it.... ****