Angry Villagers

Review: The angry villagers then started to attack Len when Rin was talking to Sora. Len was a strong wolf. He managed to put up with all the attacks without killing any of the villagers. However, there were so many of them. It was the matter of time until Len grew tired.

###

Len dodged all the attacks swiftly. 'I can put up with this if I can immobilized some of the villagers' he thought. However, the villagers started to charge at him at the same time. Len was forced to be on defense. He can't attack or immobilize the villagers with so many people trying to hurt him especially with those silver weapon.

"Len!" Rin shouted her boyfriend's name. She was struggling to free herself from Sora's strong grip. Sora's grip tightened around her arm. Rin winced in pain.

"Stay still Rin. We will take him down." Sora smirked watching Len trying to get free from all of the villagers attack. "It is his fault for taking the girl that I already had my eyes on. I will get what I want Rin." Sora said and  again, tightened his grip causing Rin to winced in pain. 'And I want you Rin.' he silently thought to himself. (A/N: whoah! what is this? Sora sounds like a yandere *shivered*)   

Rin stayed still while thinking of a plan to escape. She waited for the right moment for Sora to loosens his grip. He will be tired after some time. She felt that Sora's grip started to be weakened. She waited for a short while and.... 'Now' Rin shouted in her head and give it her all to step on Sora's feet and dashed towards Len to run away from all of this messes. It was uncool to ran away, but that was the most wise plan she can think of.

"Argh!" Sora shouted and let go of his grip. His feet was throbbing due to Rin's action.

Rin took this chance and tried to put some distance between Sora and herself. However, Sora was faster. He grabbed Rin's hood and pulled her towards his direction. His action caused Rin to chocked herself and she immediately fell to the ground. Rin hurt herself. Sora was dragging Rin by the hood towards a nearby tree to tied her down. Rin coughed gasping for air. She kicked the ground to keep up with Sora's pace hoping that she can breath normally.

Len saw what happened to Rin and immediately made his way through the villagers. When he was about a few steps away from Sora, Sora turned to his back and sprayed some amount of perfume with strong fragrance knowing that it was one of the werewolf weakness. Len can't avoid the perfume since Sora sprayed it right in front of his face. Len started to feel suffocate. 'I can't breath' he thought to himself. His vision started to become blurry. He saw Sora's face smirking and heard Rin screaming his name hysterically.

###

"I must report about what had happened to the pack leader. Len, why did you fall in love with a human?" A wolf said and left the scene feeling sad that he can't do nothing about what had happened.

This wolf had beautiful blue hair. (A/N: you can guess who right? *wink*) He was one of Len's friends. He noticed that Len had been keeping a secret since a long time ago. But he didn't expect Len would keep this kind of secret. A secret that will harm himself. 'I am glad that I followed the suspicious group of human. Len, I will try to save you. Hang in there.' He then left to the werewolf village.

A/N: lol... I am all over the place today... whew! I am sorry for the short update... 601 words including review... I have driving class tomorrow, so I need to sleep early... love you all... please vote if you like this fanfiction... Thank you for all your support.