Time passed

Rin and Len met with each other daily or at least 3 times in a week as they grew up. 6 years had passed since their first encounter.

Len was sitting at the door of his house with his legs swung freely while he was thinking. His blue eyes stared very deep into the forest. 'Secret can't be kept forever' he thought to himself. 'What will happen if someone from the village know I am becoming friend with human?' He shook his head at the scary thought. Suddenly, he felt soft touched on his shoulder and jolted in surprised.

"Sorry Len. I didn't mean to surprised you. You look troubled. Is there something bothering you?" A beautiful werewolf asked.

Len turned his head to see the woman's face and smiled. "Nothing mom. You don't need to worry about me." Len said. "I just lost in my own thoughts."

"You can't lie to me Len. I am your mother after all." She paused for a while. "If you don't say anything it will make me become more worried."

Len stood up from his sitting position and straightened up his 180cm figure. He walked towards his mother and hugged her. "I know you are worried. But I am fine mother. You have take a good care of me until today. So, the least I can do for you is not to trouble you anymore." He said with a soft voice, trying to calm his worried mother. 'It is better if mom don't know anything about Rin. I am afraid that the villagers will accuse mom for betraying the village if one day my relationship with Rin is to be discovered.' Len said to himself. Len let go of his mother when she was a bit calmer.

"Let's eat Len. I cooked your favourite meal today." She said while forcing up a smile. 'Kid really is growing up I guess. I hope Len can stay as a child forever so that I can protect him from this cruel world.' She thought.

Len followed his mother to the dining room. He smiled to himself. 'Thank you mom for everything.' Len whispered.

###

Rin was skipping on her way home from the market. She still brought the same old small basket with her. Rin had grown up into a beautiful lady. Her beautiful blonde hair matched with her deep blue eyes perfectly. Her beauty without any doubt had caught peoples attention.

When she was skipping her way home, a guy suddenly pulled her arm towards him. "Ouch" Rin whined. The guy was a bit roughed when he pulled her.

"I am sorry my lady." The guy said and bowed. "I didn't mean to hurt you Rin." He smiled. He had beautiful hazel eyes and well kept pale brown hair. The outfit he wore without any doubt from a well known designer.

"That was roughed Sora." Rin said and pulled her arm away from Sora. She stared angrily at the guy standing in front of her. 'Don't he know when to give up? I don't like him.' Rin thought to herself.

The guy just smirked. "You are so cold as usual Rin. Stop being shy, I know you like me." Sora said while flipped his hair off his face elegantly.

Rin rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Why don't you stop bothering me? There are many more girls out there who want to be with you." Rin said and turned away from Sora. When Rin was about to walk away, Sora once again pulled Rin towards his direction.

"I know you are scared that people might get jealous of you for being with me." Sora paused. "But I promised I will make you happy."

"Such a narcassist." Rin just sighed and walk away. She didn't want to waste her time explaining about her feelings to an idiot who can never understand.

"R-rin?!" Sora called. "Where are you going to?" He said while running trying to catch up with Rin's pace.

"I am going home. Can you please stop following me?" Rin said feeling annoyed. She snapped at Sora for keep being persistent.

Sora raised up his hand, telling Rin he will stop for today. He smiled and waved at Rin as she walked further from him.

Rin rolled her eyes and turned her back away. She stomped her feet angrily as she walked home. "Love." Rin said to herself. As the word came cross her mind, Len's image popped out. Her face became tomato red at the thought.

A/N: Since my friend told me my story was quite bored, I tried to learn a few way to make my writing better. So, I would like to thanks anyone who truly is reading this and thank you for the votes and comments.