23

Hey guys! Happy Friggin Friday! Ready na ba kayo? Wag na natin patagalin toh. Enjoy reading!
😘😘😘😘😘
****************

As soon as Mark left Pangasinan, he drove to Kennon Road straight to the summer capital of the Philippines. He reached Baguio City in less than three hours. It's almost the break of dawn and he was already feeling tired since he hadn't had any sleep yet. He decided to have some rest first before he continues the search. He found a hostel near Session Road and asked for a transient room available. Once the room number and the key were given, he immediately went to his room, dropped his belongings and slumped on the bed. He was in deep sleep in no time.

He was awakened by the noise of a couple arguing and shouting from the room beside his. With eyebrows furrowed, he got up and walked towards the wooden wall. He knocked on it twice to make a sound that will make the people from the other room realize that they were bothering other transients in the hostel. The noise slowly died down until he was only hearing their murmurs. He checked the time in his watch as he walked back to bed. It was only a few minutes after two o'clock in the afternoon so he closed his eyes again as he tried to sleep some more. But then he suddenly figured that there were things he needed to do, and a girl he needs to find. So he abruptly rose from the bed, scratched his eyes and stretched his neck sideways before he stood up and prepared for the day.

Fifteen minutes before three in the afternoon and he was already on his way to the parking lot of the hostel. With only some bills on his pocket and the gun he kept on his back which was covered by the jacket that he wore, he was all set for his mission.

Like what he did in the few provinces he'd been to, his plan was to show her photo to people from barangays, some bus terminals, and tourist spots within the city and to ask if they've seen her or if by any chance they've met her

He started roaming around places that were full of people like Burnham Park, Mines View Park and Wright Park. He even drove to Camp John Hay and tried to check her on some of the establishments there, hoping to find her. By the time he was finished roaming around these parks and tourists spots, it was already eight in the evening. He spent a good five hours driving, walking, asking but still nobody knew her, no one has even seen her. He was already getting pissed but he still wouldn't give up. He thought the night was still young, so he chosed to drive to Session road and checked on a few more establishments there before he decided to stopped by a club so he can have a few drinks.

*******

Meanwhile, back in Sagada, Mt. Province Police Headquarters...

Jose and Sam had just arrived in the office from their nightly routine of doing rounds within their area to see to it that their town is in peace and order.

"Gogna, pinatatanong ni Chief De Leon kung okay na daw yung mga reports and new cases na nareceive natin via fax?" One of their colleagues, Carlo, asked him as soon as he sat on his chair.