Chapter 1

(Braylee's POV)

I close the door and slowly scoot to the back of my closet. All I can hear is my momma's screams of pain and the pounding at my door. Soon my closet door opens a monster that I am forced to call my dad stands towering over me. He raises his hand...

(BEEP BEEP BEEP)

My alarm clock wakes me from the horrible dream. I'm relieved for that moment but groan realizing today is Monday. Great another day in hell. I'm bullied by the magcon boys everyday for no reason. I get up and head to my closet picking my outfit out. I walk to the bath and take a quick shower. My outfit that I picked was a gray shirt with black long sleeves, a crop top that said #swag on the front, a black high waisted skirt, and black thigh high socks with gray vans. I blow dry my hair then wand it and put my makeup on. My makeup is just concealer, powder foundation, mascara, and peach colored lipstick with clear lipgloss.

Afterwards I checked time it was 7:10. I grab my bag heading down stairs. I find a note from my mom saying she was out town all week for business and that there was $500 on the table. What fun I'm home alone all week again. Taking the money I head out the door. While walking I hear someone behind me I turn around to see the one and only 'Taylor Caniff'. I start walking faster but get pushed to the ground. All I feel is punching and kicking as I cry out for help but no one comes.

Finally when he leaves I get up ever so slowly and begin the rest of my trip to school. At school I open my locker just for it to be closed on my hand. Falling to the floor I hold my now bleeding hands and looked to see 'Nash Grier' smirking at me. Walking to the group he calls me a "Slut". I let it go grabbing my book heading off to Science. "Well your here early," Mr. Bakers states. I just shrug asking, "Is it okay that I'm early." He just nods in agreement.

When the bell rings I see one of my bullies 'Cameron Dallas' walk in and takes his sit beside me. Through all of class I have my hair pulled and papers throw at me. Right before class ended Mr. Bakers decides to assign a project for me with Cameron. The words go through my head like bullets. Why does everyone have a death wish for me.

After class Cameron tells me more like stated that I will go home with him tonight so we can start this project. All day long I've been punched and kicked around by them. I usual skip lunch to go sit in the bathroom where digging through my bag until I find my best friend ' The razor blade'. I know its bad to cut but when I do it makes all the pain go away. I slowly drag it across my skin fifteen times cutting deeper as I go. When I'm done I clean up as if nothing ever happened then leave the bathroom.

(After school)

I walk up to my lock where a waiting Cameron stands looking very unhappy. I was pretty scared to get my book from my locker. I slow my speed to a causal walk. Normally I'm running to my locker trying to get out of the school to skip the end of the day beatings I get. I eventually reach to where he stands. I grab my locker handle and left it opening I quickly grab my books. Without a word he yanks my arm as we walk down the his grip gets tighter. I yelp out in pain. We stop eight in front of what I'm guessing is his car.  I carefully get in buckling my seat belt. Leaving the parking lot we head to his house. The car ride was nothing but silence.

Entering his house I got a little worried no one appeared to be home. Without question he grabs my wrist making me wince out in pain. He definitely noticed but didn't do everything. Still holding my wrist he forcefully drags me upstairs and into his room. We had started the project half way through he spelt drink all over my shirt. He stands up handing me one of his shirt.  Then shows me where the bathroom is so I can go and change. Just my luck the shirt is a tank top its going to show all my scars. I carefully walk out knowing that my scars show.

Walk down the hall and back into Hus room. I try to sit down a little further away from him.  Lightly he pulls my arm that I cut today over to his lap. I see a glossy films line his eyes.

Then he asks the obvious question, "Why."

"Are you seriously asking me why. Why don't you bother to ask you group why."

"I'm sorr-"

"Sorry is not going to work. Y'all tortured me and it does't help I have a broken home to go to everyday."

By now everything fell silent. Tears fall from my face as he did the unexpected. He kiss all my scars then leans up to wipe away all my tears. He embraces me into a hug. I cry harder into his crest while he just rubbed circles on my back. I finally stopped crying after what seemed like an eternity. Then without a warning my eyes got heavier and heavier until I fell into a deep sleep.