First Home Visit?

Today was you and Jimin's meet up day but Jimin really wanted to come to yours because he hasn't ever been before. Which means that he'll most likely meet your family. -shit- I'm screwed. No it's okay he's a mate and you talk about him all the time - it's only awkward if you make it awkward. And you'll probs just be in your room anyway. And it's Katherine's party tonight so you'd be heading out later after dinner probs. You procrastinate a bit and ask to meet up later because you've got work to do but when you head to the bus you notice Jimin is on the same bus anyway he must of done some work too before heading home. You go upstairs and Mo and Ibby are sat at the back facing you and Chim opposite them all embroiled in convo. You go to the chair behind Jimin and jump on him to scare him.

"Ah... Y/N why" he gets scared but then laughs when you laugh. Jimin begins talking to you as you sit down next to him on the bus. "We were just talking about ... your hair..." hmmm?

"You were talking about my hair?" You realise he got distracted and changed his sentence midway and laugh.

"Sorry... I mean your hair looks really nice I've never seen it up before." He adjusts his stupid sentence. "Sorry we were discussing tonight's party. We ready to get super drunk wbu?"

"I'm ready to have a good night Hun and I don't want to be looking after your puking ass do be careful." You reply.

"Okay" he smiles and puts his arm around you and you shuffle closer to him.

"So what you guys drinking tonight Mo and Ibs?" You question and the convo gets going until it's your stop. You and Jimin say bye, see you later and you get of the bus. "We're making tea if that's alright - gives us an excuse to avoid my family."

"Haha we don't have to avoid them Y/N I'm quite good with adults - like I won't tell them that we've slept together twice already." You hit him lightly.

"Whenever you say that I swear to god it sounds like we are shagging." You say in annoyance.

"Would that be so bad - am I that ugly." He says mocking like he's hurt.

"Yes your major ass six pack and thunder thighs are totally gross why would anyone shag that." You say sarcastically.

I mean ....

And this

And this..