10 - Percy's Nightmare

A/N- *Marcus Butler voice* HEEEEEELLLOOOOOOO! (: (if you don't know who that is sorry)

It's been awhile, beautiful people, but here I am with chapter 10. Love love love love your comments! I always get so excited when I read them and the I get even more excited when I post the next chapter oh my god.

Anyway, enjoy!

SOTD: Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum

-K

10

----------

When Nico had shadow traveled them both back to camp, they shared a quick kiss and headed off to their own cabins for sleep.

Percy had a stupid smile on his face the entire time, even when he was laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

---Percy's Dream---

"Nico?" Percy was stumbling in complete darkness, every once and a while getting a flicker of someone's face in the direction he was walking and their voice. "Grover? Annabeth? Rachel? Tyson? Jason? Piper? Leo? Frank? Hazel? Reyna? Anyone?"

Suddenly Percy had a door in front of him. It was red. He pushed it open into a round room with a quite large cyclops in the center.

Percy was confused. Last time it had been a monster he couldn't identify.

Around the room hung his friends and Nico, (Percy felt the need to separate Nico from his friends, because he was so much more to him) each tied with rope to metal rungs. They were unconscious.

"Hey!" Percy called to the cyclops. The cyclops turned, with a laugh.

"Puny demigod. I will kill all your friends and you will watch them burn."

Percy knew he wasn't lying, he'd seen this before. One by one, each of Percy's friends was burned to death, their screams echoing in the vast cavern, until Nico was left. Percy protested at each person's death, he couldn't help it. But Nico, there was no way he could let Nico die.

"No! Don't touch him! Don't you dare touch Nico!" Percy cried. Nico jolted awake at his name. He fumbled in the cyclops' grip.

"P-Percy?" Nico stuttered.

Percy's heart broke. No.

"DON'T! NO DON'T! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, DON'T KILL HIM, DON'T!" Percy could feel himself crying now. "NO!" Nico was thrust into the fire, Percy ran forward. A force knocked Percy back so he couldn't go in the fire, but he caught glimpses of Nico's pain filled face. Percy could feel him slowly slipping from the world, dying. It was weird and terrifying.

"NO, NO! NO NO NO!" Percy cried.

Nico looked at him, Percy froze. "I-I lo-ove you Pe-ercy," Nico said. Percy felt him die. He felt it.

"NOOO!" Percy roared, swinging at the cyclops with riptide.

---Reality---

Nico was worried when Percy didn't show up that morning for breakfast. After breakfast, he went to the Poseidon cabin immediately.

"Perce?" Nico knocked on his door. No response. Nico crept inside, Percy was asleep.

But something was wrong. Percy was thrashing. Nightmare again. Suddenly Percy let out a heartbreaking scream, "NOOO!"

Nico grabbed him and shook him awake. Percy blinked at him in shock.

"Nico?" He asked.

"Hey, I was kinda worried when you didn't show up for break-" Nico was cut off when he felt Percy press himself to Nico.

"N-Nico!" He sobbed. "Nico, oh Nico!"

"...Percy? As much as I love your arms around me, I'd rather you not be crying while we hug." Nico smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around him.

"It was that dream again. Except it was a cyclops and you-I could feel you die Nico. I could feel it," Percy shuddered.

"Yeah," Nico said grimly. "That's how it is for me with everyone."

"Do you-do you think it's because were... um... together?" Percy asked his boyfriend, shifting so Nico had his head on Percy's chest.

"Mm," Nico inhaled Percy's scent. "Probably."

"Um, well, uh..." Percy didn't know how to word it. "Just don't die." He finally blurted.

Nico smiled a tiny smile at that. "I'll try," he sung lightly.

"I'm serious," Percy tightened his arms around the younger, skinnier boy. "I wouldn't be able to handle it, Nico."

"Right back at you," Nico said, lifting his head off Percy.

"You're making me sleepy," Nico accused Percy.

"Sorry, babe," Percy blushed as he let the term of endearment slip. But Nico's eyes widened and he was beaming at Percy. "S-sorry I-"

"Say that again," Nico said, leaning close to the other boy.

Percy smiled. "Sorry, babe." Nico lunged forward and pressed his lips against Percy's warm ones. They fit together like two pieces of the same puzzle, perfectly. Soon enough, Percy's tongue had dragged itself against Nico's lip, begging for entrance. Nico gladly allowed it.

They were making out. In Percy's bed. Nico was making out with Percy, in his bed. Nico's head nearly exploded.