Ready or not here I Come

Phone Call:

Y/N: Jake, I love you
J: I'm not giving my son back to you
Y/N: I don't want Austin back, I want You.
J: Y/N, you have no Idea what your talking about.
Y/N: Jake, I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and Austin.
J: I'll tell you where we are if you answer one question for me.
Y/N: What is it, Babe
You hear Jake's slow breathes on the other line something you missed but you can't let the plan go to far.
J: Do you really love me or is this some plan?
Y/N: I really love you
J: We're at my old cabin in San Francisco.
Y/N: I'm on my way..
J: I love you, be careful
Jake's calm voice means everything too you but how can someone who wanted to hurt you so bad go from that to wishing you weren't in danger, Jake is complicated and makes you feel different but the plan has to go perfect.. just like it started...
~Flashback~
" Micheal... Please I have to torture him like he tortured me" you say holding Micheal hand..

" But why act out a real fight Y/N"
" So Austin can see it.. Toddlers talk you know and if I go to Logan's maybe Austin will say something about it to him and I know Jake will be there" you say and Micheal nods..

" It has to be in the basement though so you can run somewhere" Micheal says

You nod and follow Micheal down the stairs.. all of your acting made you believe Micheal actually cheated on you..

" Hit me" you whisper to Micheal
" Y/N I'm not gonna hit you" he says and you poke your lip out.. " Fine, Close your eyes" Micheal says and you feel a sharp pain against your cheek as micheal's fist drags cleanly across your face.. you hold it and he says sorry you can't tell if the sorry was real or fake so you continue the act.. after you get in the car Micheal comes to the window. " What's next?" He says.. " Austin is Jakes baby now, And stay safe I'm pretty sure after I tell Jake about you hitting me he's gonna hunt you down.. I love you" you say and Micheal kisses you " I love you too." He says and runs back in the house as you pull off.
~Flashback over~

You make it too the cabin and Hear footsteps coming to the door, you act out your lines.. " is Austin sleep?" If he is you kiss Jake and have sex with him to regain his trust fully.. if not you just flirt with Jake alot. The door opens and you start " is Austin sleep?" You ask Jake and he nods... You kiss Jake and shut the front door with your foot and you two land on the couch, he kisses your neck and you know where it goes from there. After your both done Jake's sleep and you get up and walk to the back room to see Austin...
You call your friend Cindy who's also In in the Plan.

Phone Call:

C: Is Jake asleep?
Y/N: Yes.. he's a heavy sleeper where are you.
C: I've been waiting around the corner for hours, I took food breaks but whatever.
Y/N: Get over here I'm coming outside with Austin, take him to Nevada and don't come back until I call.. he won't cry he's used to you so hurry.
C: I'm in the driveway now...
You hang up and grab Sleeping Austin.
And take him outside to Cindy.. you and Cindy have been best friend's since you were born.. You put him in the car.. "get him away from here" you say and Cindy nods.. " be careful Y/N" she says and you fake a smile walking back in the house and laying back on Jake's chest to go to sleep.

2 hours later:
" Y/N!" Jake yells and you jump up, Jake noticed time to put on your acting skills. " Jake, what" you ask.. " Austin, I can't find him" Jake says you get up and grab Jake's shoulders looking deep into his green eyes... " I'm pretty sure he's hiding or something we"ll figure it out Baby" you says and Jake kisses you. You smile and Act like you looked around the Cabin.. you come back out crying " Jake, I can't find him.. I think somebody took him" you say and Jake take out his  phone and dials 911.. you stop him " You've been arrested 2 times.. there's no way they'll help us" you say and Jake puts his phone down.. " Y/N, I'm going crazy" Jake says and you hug him and the plans going well.. A guy dressed in all black walks up behind Jake with a gun to his head and says " I'll give you your son.. if you give me the girl" you step backwards away from Jake and the guy hits Jake with the gun and you walk out with him as Jake collapses to the floor passed out. " Good Job, Babe" you say and kiss Micheal.. you guys get in his black truck with tinted windows.. " So, we're going to the hideout in Nevada to finish the plan right?" Micheal says... " Yeah, Mission take over is in launch" you say buckling your seatbelt.