Abuse or love PrincexRoc

Prince 

Another day, another time, another minute. There isn't a second were I'm not getting beat on. me and my husband roc have been married for almost ten years, it wasn't always like this. We got married when we were only 19, I know that seems young but we were so in love we just jump into marriage, and didn't think twice about it. We  were always happy and going on dates and just being young and in love. The abuse started when roc lost his job about 3 years ago, and then after that everything just went down hill from there. It started with just a knock o the ground but then it got worst he started punching me and kicking me, and due to him kicking me I had a miscarriage and on top of that he knew I was with child. When i told him what  happen he just said "so I don't want a kid no way". When he said that it just turn me all the way off from him. I sign to myself and got off the bed and walked to my bathroom I hit the light switch to turn the light on. I looked in the mirror and jump when I saw my face. My right eye was blacked and my lip was busted really bad. I let the  tears come down my face, I grabbed my wash cloth and ran the cold water over it. I lightly wiped off the dry blood that was on my face. After i got done with my face. I slowly turned to the side and pull my shirt over my growing belly, yea that's right aim pregnant again, and no roc doesn't know this time I'm 2 months and I'm showing a little bit but I'm always wearing big T-shirts around the house so he doesn't see anything.

I walked out the bathroom and towards the kitchen I decided to make Roc's favorite food which is steak and potatoes. I got everything out I needed and started to prepare dinner. It took me about an hour or so for everything to get done. When I was plateing  the food I heard the front door open I know it was "IT" . So i said a silent prayer to myself and preceded to the front to door to greet him. 

Me: Hi Roc How was your day 

roc: It was alright the food done 

Me: "rude ass" yea the food is on the dining room table 

Roc: what you make 

Me: your favorite steak and potatoes

Roc: "Kisses me" Thanks baby

Me:"shock as hell" Oh uh your welcome  Maybe I should do this more often

I walked to the kitchen to clean it up. As I was cleaning I saw roc put his plate in the sink, I started to pick it up but my hand was quickly pushed away. I looked up.

Me: what you doing babe

Roc: I got it babe go relax I ran a bath for you 

Me: "in shock" Oh thanks babe you didn't have to do that 

Roc:  I wanted to babe just go upstairs 

Me: Babe are you sure I was gonna finish the kitchen up 

Roc: I'm sure baby go ahead of upstairs 

Me: Ok 

I walked out the kitchen and started  thinking to myself. what the hell as got into roc he's acting so sweet and being nice to me all of sudden I'm scared for my life. yall may think this shit is  funny but he NEVER nice to me. The only time this man is nice to be is when he wants sex that's it. Other than that  he's a mean ass. But this time around he's being too nice. I walked into the bathroom I saw that the setting was nice. The lights were dim and it was soft music playing in the background , rose petals, and to top it off he even put bubbles in the tub. I was shock at the site of everything. I slipped off my clothes and sat in the tub I let the hot water take over my body. I slid down in the tub and just relaxed my muscles. About 20 minutes later I felt kisses go up my neck. A moan came out my month. I slowly opened my eyes and looked now and saw my sexy ass husband. Yall even thou roc is abuse he got a body and his dick is nice and long... UGG lord give me the strength. 

Roc: how's your bath babe 

Me: its relaxing 

Roc: you know that I know right 

Me: what do you know 

Roc: that you carrying my seed 

Me: Oh im sorry babe

Roc: what are you saying sorry for baby

Me: cause I that you didn''t want kids yet 

Roc: I know that babe but Im willing to step up and be a good man and father to you  and my child. 

Me: awe babe 

Roc: I love u babe 

Me: i love you too 

Its not over yet Part 2 

Comment down below and let me know.

Dont forget to hit that vote button 

Thanks to @XxLeilaWinsAgainxX for the idea