"That wide ass grin on your face reminds me of how ima' have to sit both of y'all down to squash that beef y'all got going on."

"Don't worry about it nigga." Ortho warned. "Karma's a bitch, and it's working out pretty well."

"Alright, whatever happened between you and your brother stays between the both of y'all. I won't try to help no more." Russo put his hands up in defense.

"Is that Yolanda ?" Ortho squinted his eyes looking across the street at the women who was trailing behind some man while scratching the back of her ass.

"Y'all niggas going to catch a Std messing around with her." Russo turned his face up in disgust. He didn't understand how men older than him could sleep with a women who got around for sleeping with everyone on the whole block.

"Watch yo' mouth about Yolanda boy." Ortho snapped his head back. "That girl right there got magic between them damn legs." He licked his bottom lip.

"Magic my ass." Russo sucked his teeth. "If everybody riding the bus, it ain't special no more."

"Yolanda! Women where the hell you going? Today is my day. Remember?" Ortho looked both ways down the street before taking off.

"Unc! Where you going man?"

"Russo stop cock blocking. Ima' see you later."  Ortho waved him off while trying to catch up with Yolanda the neighborhood thot.

It wasn't long before the men inside the shop were done with fixing the mirrors. After they were done, russo found himself signing something else, but for money purposes.

Once they were done Russo locked up the shop and hopped into his 2019 two door, all red Corvette. The Corvette was a gift from himself to himself. He had been saving up for it since his freshmen year of high school.

Pulling out of the curb he multitasked while controlling the wheel with one hand while the other searched for his phone so he could attach it to the aux cord.

"where the fuck is my phone." He mumbled to himself quickly looking in the backseat.

He then turned his attention back to the road once he realized he stashed his phone in the glove department.

Attaching his phone to the aux Lil baby 'We paid' began to blast from his speakers. He nodded his head whistling with the intro while stopping under a red light.

Looking just a bit past the light there was a papa john's on the corner of the street and across from papa john's was mc.donalds. Before the light turned green Russo debated on which he should buy, since he remembered there was no type of food in his home.

When the light turned green Russo went to neither and decided to just stop by his Bestfriend Anika place.

He made it to her apartment in less then 20 and was in front of her door less then 5.

"Russo?" She said sleepily cracking the door open a bit.

"Nah, greg." Russo said sarcastically.

"You hungry?" She opened the door taking him in as he walked passed her.

"You got food?"