I looked up at itachi that had a smug face. I growled. I turned back towards naruto and sighed.

I mumbled. "Sorry Itachi."

"Louder." Naruto said.

"Sorry Itachi." I said louder.

He smirked.

"Now hug him." He said.

That surprised both Itachi and I. We stared at him.

"What? All I asked was to hug him. Is that to hard?" He asked.

"No." We both said.

"Then hug one another." He said.

We looked at each other and sighed. We stared to shuffle our way to each other. And went into a awkward hug. After sometime we let go.

"Good." He said.

The bell rang in the academy meaning we have to go inside the classroom. I saw naruto turn towards to Itachi.

"Bye Itachi-kun!" He yelled then ran back into the classroom.

He smiled at him and I smirked at him. When he was gone from our sights we glared at each other.

"He's mine." I growled.

He growled back.

"You know if you keep hurting his feelings by doing other women, I might as well take him." He said.

"Never cause he would never leave me. And if he does I will win him back." I growled out.

"He will leave you one day. And when he does I will be there waiting with open arms and never let him go." He growled back.

Just as was about to say something naruto came back.

"You coming Sasuke?!" He asked.

Itachi and I stopped glaring and smiled at naruto.

"Of course dobe!" I said back.

I turned back to Itachi and glared.

"Goodbye nii-san." I said.

He glared back.

"Goodbye otouto." He growled out.

"Goodbye naruto-kun!" With that he disappeared.

I started to walk towards naruto. When I made it to him he grabbed my hand and raced towards the classroom. I blushed a bit but didn't show it.

"Why do you always have to fight with your brother?" He asked when we reached our seats.

"Because he's annoying." I said.

"Yeah well be happy you have family that's on earth." He said looking down at his lap.

"Yeah well you have me." I said blushing.

He looked up and smiled.

"And you have me." He said.

I forgot all about Itachi after I saw my angel smiling at me. I don't even remember why I was angry in the first place.

"Now pay attention. We are gonna need this information if we want to become ninjas." He said.

I sweat dropped. First he's sweet then he's sour. Well that's naruto for you.

I feel asleep though. I couldn't stand listening to the lesson if all he's gonna do is talk about the hokage's and some other sh*t I couldn't bother remembering.

I looked to my left to see if I could bother naruto but he was taking down notes. I sighed out of boredom.

'Might as well pay attention.' I thought.

'Yes you should pay attention.' A voice said.

I sighed.

'Not this guy again.' I thought.

'This guy has a name.' The angel said.

'Yeah well I'm not gonna bother listening to you.' I thought.

Before he could say anything else I started talking to Sakura. At least she's a good distraction. Though I felt eyes on me. I tuned and saw naruto taking notes but his face was hidden from me.

He tuned around and talked to hinata who was blushing like crazy. I got jealous and gave her the famous 'Uchiha Glare.' She didn't notice though.

I sighed and decided to pay attention to naruto's back side. It looked super delectable and delicious.

"Sasuke pay attention!" Iruka yelled.

I sighed for the tenth time that day and payed attention.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it's been a long time since I've updated and I feel bad. So here's the chapter.

I was listening to BTS ( if you guys want to know the songs I'll write them in the comment section below) and decided to finish the chapter. So as always hit that star, and comment down below.

✌️Peace😁