- Haitus -

Hello,

It's been awhile, I'm sorry I haven't upload any new chapters since last year.

It's because recently I just received my A level results, and I would say I didn't received the results I want :')

If only I have another 20 more points, I won't be worried but-yeap *sigh*

I have to search for part job to pay for my uni soon, Although the entering of the uni would be on August.

So being busy on searching for universities and part time job, I can't think/continue on writing a new chapters.

Even after searching, I would end up sleeping because of the stress.

I seriously don't know what to do.

Like all my siblings got excellent results on their end of year exams and I got "just pass" results makes me think I bring nothing to my family.

I know I shouldn't think like that, cause it would turn into depression.

I promise to take care of myself and not to stress myself too much, So I can continue updating this story.

I'm deeply sorry I have to make you guys wait for me since last year but I might have to put this book on a Haitus until February.

I'm not sure what's the date would be but I promise to update as soon as possible.

And SEVENTEEN is going to comeback soon, I can't wait for it!!

I saw the tracklist yesterday night at 12kst and the title of the song is "Thanks". Hmm, I wonder what kind of genre the song is but I hope it's like 'without you' vibe.

Hahah, What can you say-I'm a ballad lover.

For me, the title "Thanks" sounds like a sarcastic way to say "Thank you?". I mean "Thank you" sounds more polite but "thanks" sounds like hmmm, badass?

Hahahah, to be honest idk, any genre of songs I know SEVENTEEN will slay.

Anyway, I hope you guys would enjoy your day today and tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow🌹🌹🌹 Don't skip your meal and be healthy always🌹🌹I'll try to update as soon as I can😻😻✨✨

PS/ Although the date of my next update is still unknown, I hope you guys would be ready with your feelss, heheheh.

(SEVENTEEN look like as if they just release their own self-make clothing brand)

-QueenUnicorn28